Screenshot & Art Request Thread

For those that are in need of all things art, this is a thread where you can reach out for help. Just drop a comment and if someone is available, you can PM them with further details. Feel free to ask for things such as screenshots, perkspreads, personal artworks, character portraits, banners, or text headers. You can even ask for assistance gathering images for your next Character Build, Story, Lore Discussion, or whatever you plan to create.

NOTE: Some requests may be out of reach for members to fulfill whether its due to time constraints or artistic talents. In such instances, please be respectful and understand the situation. You can try asking for assistance again at a later time and a member may be available.  

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No worries, it was definitely worth the wait :)

• I'll never get tired of seeing your amazing perkspreads, Curse. I'll even go as far as to say that you make the best ones around. That is not an exaggeration.

• Thanks that means alot. I've been trying to improve my presentation game lately since its looking kinda weak stacked against the amazing stuff others have brought forth recently. 

• Hey Curse, as per our discussion on discord I'd like ya to try and see what you can make out of this. Had a go myself but didn't have much luck with where I got.

Just a banner that should direct anyone to more of my builds. So somthing along the lines of "For more builds click here" or "Want to see more? Follow the Banner" would work fine. If you can find/use a font similar to the Witcher games that'd be awesome. No rush to do it though just when ever you get the chance. Thanks mate.

3545753913?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Still working on this btw. Havent forgotten. 

• No worries bro take your time :)

• 3573952626?profile=RESIZE_930x

How's this Furrion? I tried the Witcher font at first but something about it clashed with the background. So after much trial and error here's what I came up with. 

• Looks Bloody Marvelous Curse! I really like the added ember effect you've put in there. The font looks great too. Very nuch worth the wait mate. I'll add this into all of my builds right away :)

• Hey, would someone be able to do the perk spread for my contest build, the Sanguine Protector?

Level 41

Destruction: Mastery (2/2)

Block: Mastery (2/2), Times Block (2/2), Poke the Dragon, Apocalypse Proof (2/2), Block Runner, Quick Reflexes, Deflect Arrows, Power Bash, Skull Rattler, Cast Aside, Unstoppable Force.

Light Armor: Mastery (2/2), As a Leaf, Light Armor Fit, Unhindered, Into the Maelstrom, Initiative (2/2), Fight or Flight, Windrunner, Wardancer, Glancing Blows, Tempting Fate.

Sneak: Mastery (2/2), Silent Roll, Fog of War, Right Behind You, Behind Enemy Lines, Shadow Warrior.

One-Handed: Mastery (2/2), Bite Marks (2/3).

Vampire Lord: Power is Power, Unearthly Will, Blood From a Stone, Exsanguinate, Starving Artist, Make Them Beautiful, Curtain Call.

3555720984?profile=RESIZE_930x

• I can take  a crack at it in a few hours 

This reply was deleted.