Screenshot & Art Request Thread

For those that are in need of all things art, this is a thread where you can reach out for help. Just drop a comment and if someone is available, you can PM them with further details. Feel free to ask for things such as screenshots, perkspreads, personal artworks, character portraits, banners, or text headers. You can even ask for assistance gathering images for your next Character Build, Story, Lore Discussion, or whatever you plan to create.

NOTE: Some requests may be out of reach for members to fulfill whether its due to time constraints or artistic talents. In such instances, please be respectful and understand the situation. You can try asking for assistance again at a later time and a member may be available.  

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 3565329224?profile=RESIZE_930x

Sorry this took so much longer than I promised. 

• It was definitely worth the wait, thanks :)

• I need help with screenshots for my werewolf contest build. I need pictures that convey a man terrified of his transformation. Please and thank you. 

• Hey !

i could use some help for my next VAMPIRE, i ll post below the picture i want to use for my Perk Spread.

Here the Build (level 60)

Two-Handed : Two-Handed Mastery 2/2 - Clashes of Heroes 1/3 - Ferocious Strenght - Trample - Maul 2/2 - Breach The Wall - Subjugate - Massacre - Humiliate - Overthrow - Bear Hide - Slayers of Thousand Sons

Light Amor : Light Armor Mastery 2/2 - Light Armor Fit - Initiative 1/2 - Windrunner - Unhindered - Wardancer - Glancing Blows

Block : Block Mastery 2/2 - Timed Block 1/2 - Quick Reflexes - Poke The Dragon - Block Runner

Speech : Speech Mastery 1/2 - And the Universe Listens - Windborne - Hurricane Force - Force Redoubled 2/2 - Thu'um of War

Destruction : Destruction Mastery 2/2 - Destruction Dual Casting

Conjuration : Conjuration Mastery 2/2 - Planemeld - Atromancy - Pact Magic - Maelstrom - Elemental Potency - Summon Resist - Unleash Hell - March of Oblivion

Enchanting : Enchanting Mastery 1/2 - Soul Siphon - Thunderstruck - Spellscribe

Alteration : Alteration Mastery 2/2 - Alteration Dual Casting - Wild Shrines - Alter Self : Resistances - Welloc's Dormant - Alter Self : Attributes

Here the picture : 

3672328708?profile=RESIZE_930x

I could also benefit from customed banners for the build sections : Backstory, Mods, Gameplay, Build, Roleplay, Closing Notes, Special Moves, Quests, Vampirism

Here the picture of the Banner but... i'am not satisfied with it so if you have better ones, do not hesitate to take an initiative on different one :

3672335753?profile=RESIZE_930x

• I'll give the perk spread a shot. I should have it done Tuesday, is that ok?

I'm not sure about the banners, using one at the beginning or end is ok, but putting one at the beginning of each section could be a bit excessive. I think the system you had for the Phoenix would work better, with little symbols on either side of the text. If you find an image you like, I can cut it out and make the back transparent if you'd like.

• Thank a lot, Tuesday is perfect.

On a second thought, do not bother with the banner thing atm. Your suggestion is valid btw.

I might comeback with another picture for the Vampire Perks Spread from Sacrosanct mod.

Best regards 

• Regarding the symbols it is good idea indeed !

here you will find a picture of all Molag Bal. Could you please isolate the portrait of Molag Bal and make the back transparent ? 

3673285183?profile=RESIZE_710x

Now since i am builder a Vampire i could need a last request :

could you please add this Vampire Perks spread to the picture below ?

Vampire Perks : Power is Power - Exsanguinate - Starving Artist - Court's Chef - White Wolf - Make Them Beautiful - Unearthly Will - Blood From a Stone - Auspex - Curlain Call - Lamae’s Pyre

3673295557?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Sure thing, I'll see what I can do!

• Thx mate !

• 3674625944?profile=RESIZE_710x

3674626615?profile=RESIZE_930x

I have the Molag Bal image and the Primary Perk spread done. I'll be able to finish the Vampire perk spread tomorrow. Let me know if you want anything changed.

This reply was deleted.