Screenshot & Art Request Thread

For those that are in need of all things art, this is a thread where you can reach out for help. Just drop a comment and if someone is available, you can PM them with further details. Feel free to ask for things such as screenshots, perkspreads, personal artworks, character portraits, banners, or text headers. You can even ask for assistance gathering images for your next Character Build, Story, Lore Discussion, or whatever you plan to create.

NOTE: Some requests may be out of reach for members to fulfill whether its due to time constraints or artistic talents. In such instances, please be respectful and understand the situation. You can try asking for assistance again at a later time and a member may be available.  

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• thanks Curse, here they are

3861601763?profile=RESIZE_710x

3861602106?profile=RESIZE_710x

3861602481?profile=RESIZE_930x

3861602818?profile=RESIZE_710x

3861603073?profile=RESIZE_710x

3861601322?profile=RESIZE_930x

• What font did you use for these? Like what is it called?

• Its called Curlz MT

• All set and ready. 

• Can anyone help with a perk spread for my Twisted Jester? Lvl 46

Illusion: Novice-Expert, Animage, Hypnotic Gaze, Kindred Mage, Aspect of Terror, Rage, Quiet Casting and Master of the Mind

One-Handed: Armsman 5/5, Dual Flurry 2/2, Fighting Stance, Savage Strike, Dual Savagery

Alteration: Novice-Expert, Mage Armor 2/3, Stability    

Restoration: Novice, Regeneration, Necromage

Sneak: Sneak 2/5, Muffled Movement, Light Foot, Silent Roll, Silence, Shadow Warrior

Pickpocket: Light Fingers 5/5, Night Thief, Cutpurse, Misdirection

3889802080?profile=RESIZE_930x

• I'll whip up something tomorrow. 

• Sorry this took so long 3977670559?profile=RESIZE_930x

• I can't run the software to make a perk spread on my chromebook, If anyone has the time I would appreciate the help. Any other art for my build is welcome. 

This reply was deleted.