Character Portrait & Screenshot Showcase

Hey guys, welcome to the Character Portrait & Screenshots Showcase! This is where you can essentially show off your characters' face be it attractive, menacing, or downright hideously deformed. Take a screenshot or even a picture of your TV screen if you have to that shows off your character's face and post it here. If you'd like you can even include a brief bio of your character or a description of where you got your inspiration for your character's appearance.

You may take screenshots of your character from any Elder Scrolls or Fallout game. 

Somewhere out there is a mod that 'records' the sliders in case you ever want to replicate say someones character completely. I'd love to see what you guys have got!

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Replies

• I’m using Halo Poser Hotkeys and Halo’s Poses. These two mods together let you cycle through several thousand poses for your character. 

• 670421321?profile=RESIZE_930x

Screenshot of my hex blade, Talis. 

• 706065560?profile=RESIZE_930x

this is Hiei the Rourin, hes a stormclock supporter and a blades agent

• A Nord ronin I presume? I love those robes he’s wearing. 

• Nice shot. I was considering downloading that armor mod not long ago.

• Thanks the mod is..samurai armor and robes..he's wearing the dragonborn armored kimono atm..when he joins the Stormcloaks he will wear the stormcloaks kimono

• Here's some shots I took when I played Teccam's Undying build. Good tines.

820506602?profile=RESIZE_930x

820534081?profile=RESIZE_930x

• I need to get better at remembering to take screenshots of my characters. Anyway here’s a quick screenshot of the maleficar I managed to save.1248408263?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Here are some shots of my Brute, Breaks-Many-Bones

2223763769?profile=RESIZE_710x

2223764257?profile=RESIZE_930x

This reply was deleted.