Character Portrait & Screenshot Showcase

Hey guys, welcome to the Character Portrait & Screenshots Showcase! This is where you can essentially show off your characters' face be it attractive, menacing, or downright hideously deformed. Take a screenshot or even a picture of your TV screen if you have to that shows off your character's face and post it here. If you'd like you can even include a brief bio of your character or a description of where you got your inspiration for your character's appearance.

You may take screenshots of your character from any Elder Scrolls or Fallout game. 

Somewhere out there is a mod that 'records' the sliders in case you ever want to replicate say someones character completely. I'd love to see what you guys have got!

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Replies

• Like a great big scaley meat tank. 

• Beefy Argonians are very cool. The more they look like dragons, the better IMO, and this character fits that bill pretty nicely. 

• Really like the aesthetic on this argonian. I can't get my args to look anywhere near as intimidating. 

• Thanks! Glad you like it. For everyone wondering I’m using two mods here called “Brutish Argonian Male” and “ Drachis Argonian Retexture” 

I’m not sure either are on the Nexus so you’ll have to google search for them. 

• Here's a new character for a build Im working on. As some of you know Im working to make an Aundae vampire. I've settled on sort of a warlock/battlemage type character.
    3201340043?profile=RESIZE_930x

• 3433649542?profile=RESIZE_930x

3433651714?profile=RESIZE_930x

3433653461?profile=RESIZE_930x

Three new characters! A mage/archer, a full on mage and a sneaky stabby type

This reply was deleted.