Show off your sketches

3547388433?profile=RESIZE_710x

I dabble in digital art and often draw my original characters. So, I wonder if anyone else would be willing to draw one of their favorite Skyrim characters and share them with the rest of the group. Here's a thread to show off hand made pictures of your original characters

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 3708978154?profile=RESIZE_930x

Well, here is a recent character of mine that is a derivation of the Argonian Wizard, so I suppose it counts as a redesign.

Pardon the terrible coloring - I still need to go back and fix the errors. After I add some after-effects, I may post the final artwork.

Anyways, meet my most recent D&D 5e Character, Oorax, a White Dragonborn War Wizard with a penchant for frost spells!

• Now I’m picturing a white scaled argonian wielding frost magic, and everything about that sounds awesome. 

• 3713284527?profile=RESIZE_930x

Decided to do a full body illustration of Oorax, complete with glowing crystal. Very happy with how he turned out!

• I really really like the chracter’s design, so much so that I’d like to take a crack at drawing him myself. Assuming that’s all right with you.

• Go ahead! I appreciate that you like his design!

• I love the design of his robes and his regal pose.

• Oh, very, very nice. He's so cool. T.T

• Really like your argonian! One of the char's I'm planning now is a white scaled argonian wizard/necro and I see this as a similar likeness. 

• 3714663305?profile=RESIZE_930xHere is my rough sketch of Cassandra the Accursed.  

This reply was deleted.