Show off your sketches

3547388433?profile=RESIZE_710x

I dabble in digital art and often draw my original characters. So, I wonder if anyone else would be willing to draw one of their favorite Skyrim characters and share them with the rest of the group. Here's a thread to show off hand made pictures of your original characters

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That looks dope AF! You do any commissions?

• Thank You! It is very flattering to know that people would be willing to pay for your art; However, I do not feel comfortable taking commissions yet. Maybe in a few months, once I feel more comfortable with my art.

• Dats hawt.

• Alright! Here is another sketch of Loona, this time using reference purely for detailing. I was originally going to color the entire piece, but since my coloring skills are not up to par, I chose to only color the eye for impact. Quite happy with how this sketch came out.

3822797221?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Wow you are leaps and bounds ahead of where you started. I would love to see what revised versions of your old sketches would look like. 

• WIP sketch of my interpretation of Dhaunayne Aundae

3830826026?profile=RESIZE_930x

• 4116950056?profile=RESIZE_930x

I started on a sketch of my ESO character. 

• 4202167856?profile=RESIZE_930x

A sketch of the concept I have for my next build: a breton pirate, master in the art of looting, proficient with any weapon or armor and always thirsty for both ale and blood

• Well shit that is amazing! Beats the crap out of anything j can do that’s for sure :D

• 4228721777?profile=RESIZE_930x

Here's some before and after line art of my ESO main. 

This reply was deleted.