Show off your sketches

3547388433?profile=RESIZE_710x

I dabble in digital art and often draw my original characters. So, I wonder if anyone else would be willing to draw one of their favorite Skyrim characters and share them with the rest of the group. Here's a thread to show off hand made pictures of your original characters

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 3693815201?profile=RESIZE_930x

Hi guys, first artworks (more like sketches lmao) posted on the Skyforge ever! I decided it would be best if I introduce my Oblivion character (who would later become the last Dragonborn via reincarnation by the Dreamsleeve) with his Imperial companion! I have yet to give the companion a name, but for the time-being, I'd like to think that this nervous wreck of an Imperial would have been the actual Champion of Cyrodiil if it weren't for his Cyrodiilic Nord friend taking up the task of saving Kvatch, and then the entirety of Tamriel by the end of the Oblivion Crisis, as well as utterly destroying Umaril the Unfeathered as the second Divine Crusader. And yes...they are meant to be foils of each other for comedic effect. After all I like to dabble in shitposty pics of my favorite game series of all time ;) Oh, and the Nord's name is Wulfgar Silver-Tongue. Charmed. *slapped*

Yes, he was just a humble bard pre-Oblivion Crisis, hence his name! He decided that being a bard for the rest of his life would no longer be useful, given the circumstances of the falling Empire.

3693824870?profile=RESIZE_930x
    For explanations on why he looks like a partially-transformed werewolf, it's actually a non-canon (not canon to my lore) alternate universe of my CoC getting bitten by a rogue werewolf while he was visiting Skyrim post-Crisis. At this point, he's contracted Sanies Lupinus, and is suffering some side effects as a result. It's the second day since contraction of the disease, and they've grown desperate to find a cure during their adventures, but of course, Wulfgar got distracted and he wanted to briefly visit the Imperial City for some stocking up of food and buying of new chainmail (as it was damaged during a partial transformation he went through before the time of the pictures.). In turn, his Imperial friend has to keep an eye out for him at all times and make sure Wulfgar's animalistic instincts won't take over his damaged rationale. Oh, and the Adoring Fan noticed him. Of course, he doesn't care if his Champion's partially a werewolf. 

Have a small shitposty pic of Wulfgar chasing his lackey on all fours ;D

3693835087?profile=RESIZE_930x

• I really like the loose form and varied expressions in your line art. Facial expressions in art are something I struggle with.

• Looks amazing! I wish I had your talent :D

• I love it! You have great talent sir!

• 3693897515?profile=RESIZE_930x

I can't find a proper scanner at the moment, so I'll make do with this phone picture.

Not really based on any particular Skyrim armors, just a decently armed and armored, tough-as-nails man at arms. 

• 3714659477?profile=RESIZE_930x

Made a sketch of my maleficar character, Lilith.

• Amazing as always, I like how active the poses are in all of your artworks; it really helps establish each of the characters' identities.

• Thanks Erinoth I’m glad you like it!

• What a delightfully sinister looking character.

• I can’t get enough of the sinister gleam in her eyes!

This reply was deleted.