The Character Building Help Desk

The Character Building Help Desk

This discussion is to help people gather fresh ideas and information for new builds, as well as to answer queries about anything regarding the Character Building group.

Feel free to ask questions!

• Have a build concept that you'd like some feedback on? Post it right here and we'll discuss it. The Helpdesk is an ideal place to kick around ideas for your next build.
  • If you're after help with your build's role-play, seek out the Roleplay Group. The group is home to many role play enthusiasts who will happily help you. 
  • If you have some questions about game mechanics (such as how a certain glitch or exploit works, is this ability effected by that perk, etc.), then this thread is the perfect place to ask. 
  • If you need help with something artistic or presentation related simply ask for what you need here. 

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Does the scorned knight sound like a good name

• Sounds good to me. 

• Guys, I'm looking to get an image to span the entire width of the text field, but it seems there is a limit of 710 pixels which is a little narrower than said field's max width. This makes me a sad panda. Is there no way around it?

• You have to click the corner's of your image and manually drag it to the size you want it past 710px. If its for what I think you're doing it for I just did it for you and expanded it to 790px. Fills the page better. 

• I'm blind. Thanks, Curse.

• Currently finishing my contest build and while searching in the wiki I just found the Rigstaag

Now I'm thinking about a skaal hunter who performs rituals some nights by fighting bears/sabercats/trolls yo gain some kind of buff/blessing

You you guys know any mod or hidden in-game mechanic to achive this? Or even a similar build?

Bloodmoon:The Ristaag - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)
    • Wintersun adds a new mechanic to the game where worship to a god and praying provides bonuses, so long as you abide by that god's tenets. You could worship a god whose tenets include hunting animals, and each night you can pray, furthering your devotion to that god and offering you special abilities.

• I've played wintersun and it's great but i'm aiming for something more like "you kill a leveled bear which is quite hard and you take a permanent buff"

I don't if there's a mod/glitch which could make this possible but if not wintersun could fit well

• It's a little difficult to obtain but this should do the trick: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Dragonborn:Glass_Bow_of_the_Stag_Prince

Dragonborn:Glass Bow of the Stag Prince - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)
      • I'm actually looking for something like the stag prince effect but not im this bow, because it unables to use other weapons if you want to keep the effect

So something like stag prince necklace or ring, don't if this is possible but thanks for the help

This reply was deleted.