Event Ideas

So, this is something I've been wondering, and wanted to bring up. Here we can discuss ideas for any future Building Events, and feel free to chime in. So, feel free to share your ideas below.

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hmm, I had an idea for an Event. Perhaps something, once the current Event ends, we could do a Crossworlds style Event

• I like the idea of a crossworld event. 

• Agreed. LOTR perhaps. Or we could just do a "pick your fantasy story" crossover. 

• That would help narrow things down. Though allowing crossovers with non Fantasy could challenge people

• Yeah, remember when the first one started in like, 2014? I don't think you participated, if memory serves

• "Event: Races" or something like that where members will have to create a build around a race using only the skills that receive bonuses. Can be restricted to only leveling those skills or only perking those skills, up for debate.

• That sounds a like a good idea. I may use a slightly different name though. 

• Sounds like a solid idea. I'd say only perking those skills. Only leveling could be a bit too limiting.

• How bout you give us a topic to build the build around? like you say "i want youre build to be chaotic neutral and use magik"  then we all create a build with those guidlines?

• That might work for a smaller event or challenge of sorts. 

This reply was deleted.