6. Viking Weapons and Armor

7. Orsimer Shaved Ponytails for Humans

Name - Bjorn Sun-Risen

Race - Nord

Stone - The Warrior

Faith - Talos

Follower - Stenvar 

Stats Spread:

Raise Health until level 50, Magicka ends at 300, then everything else into Stamina

Major Skills - Two-Handed, Blocking, Heavy Armor, Smithing, Enchanting, and Destruction

Minor Skills - Speech and Lockpicking

Two-Handed - Two-Handed Mastery (2/2), Bleed Like A Dog (3/3), Rive (2/2), Execute, Decimate, Bisect, Ram's Head, Slayer of a Thousand Sons, Ferocious Strength, Ramming Speed, Bear Hide, Massacre, Enter the Arena, Voice of Rage and Ruin, Trained Fighter, Death or Glory, and Wolfkin

Blocking - Every Skill

Heavy Armor - Every Skill

Smithing - Every Skill

Enchanting - Every Skill

Destruction - Destruction Mastery (2/2), Merciless Cold (2/2), Frostfall, Shatter, Crystalize, Iced Earth, Hypothermia, Exhaust, Winter's Majesty, Glacial Prison, Harsh Lesson, Force of Nature, Robe of the Magi, Elemental Specilization(Frost), Raw Power (3/3), Runecaster, and Ancient Seals

Speech - Speech Mastery (2/2), Bribery, And the Universe Listens, and Performer

Lockpicking - Lockpicking Mastery (1/2) and Game of Fate

Factions - Stormcloaks, The Dawnguard, and The Companions

Spells:

1. Frostbite

2. Ice Spike(I think that's what it's called)

3. Frost Rune

Equipment:

1. Nordic Greataxe or Nordic Battleaxe named Oblivion with Fear and Frost Damage

2. Viking Heavy Bracers or Steel Nordic Gauntlets with Fortify Two-Handed

3. Viking Heavy Boots or Nordic Carved Boots with Fortify Carry Weight

4. Viking Heavy Armor or Nordic Carved Armor with Fortify Health

Intro to the character:

Bjorn Sun-Risen was raised in Riften's Orphanage after his parents were killed by Vampires as a small child. A warrior by the name of Stenvar in Windhelm took him in and raised him to be a warrior. Under his teachings, Bjorn became a mighty warrior as a grown man. After he came of age he went back to Riften and bought the house available, Honeyside, to be his home. After a few years, he found out the leader of the Dawnguard, Isran, was looking for those who are willing to fight against the Vampire menace growing in Skyrim. He immediately meets him there and agrees to help him eliminate the Vampires. Going to Dimhollow Crypt, he finds Serana locked their and realizes she's a Vampire. Although he doesn't like it, he knows she had nothing to do with his parents' murder. He helps her get home to Castle Volkihar where he meets Lord Harkon, the man who killed his parents and immediately denies becoming a Vampire Lord and Harkon banishes him from the Castle and he reports his findings to Isran and officially joins the Dawnguard. After some time, he finds out about the Companions and their honorable deeds for the people of Skyrim and joins them too. Between the two groups, his old friend Ulfric Stormcloak is fighting against the Imperial Legion and immediately joins his quest in getting rid of them from Skyrim for good. 

10452808692?profile=RESIZE_710x

Bjorn is a very honorable yet brutal tank with 3 Frost Destruction spells, but the key here is his Greataxe, Oblivion. It can do a ton of damage with its total damage being at 68. If you don't have the Swift Kingdom Weapons and Armors mod and the Animated Armory mod you can get away with the Nordic Battleaxe but I don't know if it'll be as effective or not. 
This is my first build so I'm sorry if it's not the best one out there.

Thanks everyone for checking out my build and give me suggestions if you want me to do any builds at all

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'll suggest that you check out those links below, they are very helpful for any builder

Character Building Guide

Perk Spread guide

So on to the build, some banners and pictures will be great, as you see the only thing it is now is a wall of text. We don't really know how you play the character (Why does he have lockpicking as a skill for example), some pointers can bring more depth to it.

Ordinator is a mod that adds a lot of skills to each tree, so you definitely need to guide people through the different skills you picked and maybe why you picked them. The same goes for Apocalypse, it adds a ton of spells and you said that he is a tank with frost spells which ones did you use? If I'm not mistaken worshipping Talos in Wintersun focuses on shouts (I hope I am right) but no shouts were mentioned in the build so how is it relevant?

Last thing and this might be me just being picky, if Ulfric is his old friend how does he not already know that he is leading the "rebellion". Ulfric being the leader of the Stormcloaks is a pretty big thing in Skyrim and everybody knows that so maybe modify that part of the backstory.

I'm glad to see more builds on the forum and I want people to polish their builds, I hope you'll see my opinion as constructive criticism (which is my intention of course)

Guide to Character Building
    A character build is more than text on a screen. It has to inspire people to take what you've written - your idea, your concept - and do something wi…
This reply was deleted.