The Welcome Thread

Come on in and don't be shy. Nobody here bites....at least I dont think they do anyway. Here is a space for new comers to introduce themselves and for the community to make our new comers feel welcome. 

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey Jam, welcome to the Forge. Oh? Feel free to post any screenshots or even writing snippets if builds aren't for you

• hello, my name's Cameron and i make a skyrim builds and i think i'm ready to make them pubilc. also im been make some mods asway. im looking forward to being here

• Hey Cameron welcome to the Skyforge! 

• Hey Shrimp, happy to have you here and welcome to the Forge 

• Hello. I have never made a build before but I would like to try now.

• So happy to have found this website. I love different builds and typically have a list of 20 characters or more. I have 5 I am playing in rotation right now. I love getting ideas of new playstyles.

Been playing since Morrowind, but skipped Oblivion for some reason, and now have played Skyrim off and on since it came out. Now I am also playing Morrowind and Oblivion to see what all I missed, as well as lots and lots of Skyrim.

I found this site from a Reddit link in r/Skyrim.

• 5 builds, nice. That is some dedication. And welcome to the forge!

• Hello there. Wouldn't describe myself as a lurker, so much as just a person who has veeery occasionally looked at the site for build ideas or for Blackblood's armor combo thread. Unfortunately I only ever play Skyrim with the Requiem mod, so a lot of builds don't cleanly translate, but it's still a good place for inspiration. Maybe I'll be not-ashamed enough of one of my builds to put it up here some day, maybe not.

Never played any Bethesda games besides Skyrim, and I probably never will; too many other games with many potential hundreds of hours left to enjoy them before I buy anything new.

I enjoy decapitating mages far too much, and my pet peeve is synchronized death animations that take away all your control as you just watch your character die.

• Welcome to the Skyforge Sirfloopy. You need not hesitate to post your builds as we’re a kind and supportive community here and I’m sure whatever you have in mind to post is far better than you think it is. 

While you’re here take a look through our Skyrin build archives. I’m sure you’ll find plenty of inspiration for your own builds there. 

This reply was deleted.