The Welcome Thread

Come on in and don't be shy. Nobody here bites....at least I dont think they do anyway. Here is a space for new comers to introduce themselves and for the community to make our new comers feel welcome. 

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lol nah. A lot of this sites founders and I were banned from the vault for speaking out about some shady things the admins were doing. But enough about the past. Welcome once again. I sent you a discord link on your page, you ought to join our discord and chat with everyone. 

• Homie, you there?

• The discord? Of course.

• Hi, I joined recently, I'm Medieval from other TES communities, thanks for the invitation :). There is a lot work to do and share, regards!

3822544425?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Sup homie, hope you enjoy your time here.

-A fellow Skyforge rookie 

• Hey everyone! Some of you may remember me as asgard from the skyrim blog, where I made nothing but combat archer builds (the bow-saint being the most popular). Apparently a lot has happened during my time away from the game. On my return I have decided to create... yet another combat archer... Depending on how well it turns out I may even enter it into the contest, since a lifetime supply of ice cream is nothing to scoff at.

• asgard?! My god it really you!

• I forgot to mention it before but do be sure to post in the co test thread to officially enter the contest. 

This reply was deleted.