The Welcome Thread

Come on in and don't be shy. Nobody here bites....at least I dont think they do anyway. Here is a space for new comers to introduce themselves and for the community to make our new comers feel welcome. 

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You already posted on it and we added you

• Yup, will do if the initial play testing confirms the build is viable. Thanks!

P.S. is the unofficial patch considered a mod?

• Technically it is a gameplay mod, but I recognize that it comes with a number of none gameplay bug fixes that would render many people’s games unplayable if removed. So I’ll allow it as long as contestants aren’t taking advantage of the many gameplay features it fixes (The Lunar Forge being a prime example)

• Hi, everyone! Long-time Morrowind fan here, but I've had a lot of fun exploring Skyrim as well.

• Hallo, I joined a week or so ago and then forgot to come back. I'm Gnewna, used to post a bit on the Vault site. I'm more of a fanfic person than a Build type, although they can be fun to read they're a bit more organisation than I can manage to actually create! I'm restarting my fanfic, for better or worse, so I figured I'd abscond over here with the 'reboot', so to speak.

• Welcome aboard! We're glad to have you here. I'm glad to see you hoping back into your fanfic. We got a lot of writers in our community who you may enjoy bouncing ideas off of. You ought to join this site's official discord server. 

https://discord.gg/mC7cMxy

• Cheers - now all I have to do is figure out where/how to post it!

• Thats as easy as heading over to our story corner group and clicking the "Join Us" Icon on said groups main page. From there you will be able to create new posts. 

• Hi everyone! I'm something of a role-play junkie in my personal Skyrim and Morrowind games (still play Morrowind) and play Skyrim with the Tropical mod! It works surprisingly well actually- the mountains feel less cold and icy and more Macchu Picchu. I love lore but I play with the world of my game to suit my tastes and don't get hung up on exact correctness. I've been addicted to the Elder Scrolls since Morrowind in high school :p

Joined the Sky Forge because I have lots of interesting build ideas, and enjoy playing challenge builds myself, but more than I actually have time to play so thought it might be fun to write up a few of them for others to try out. The existing builds on here are really great fun to read too, only have to stop myself from trying to make one character fill role-play for multiple builds!

This reply was deleted.