The Welcome Thread

Come on in and don't be shy. Nobody here bites....at least I dont think they do anyway. Here is a space for new comers to introduce themselves and for the community to make our new comers feel welcome. 

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey man! Man, I cant believe you joined. I just saw your Ice King video a day ago. I subed instantly.

• Hi I'm mike I found this site when I got back into Skyrim on PS4 recently and after admiring your builds decided to try and make my own eventually focusing on ones that can be made with only mods available to PS4 users. Any tips or advice appreciated and I can only post from phone so don't know if that effects my chances of presenting a build well 

• Hey all, I'm charlinoe, new here but not at all new to Skyrim! Found this site after I was searching for some unique character builds. Hope everyone is well :)

• Hey, I'm excited that you found us and hope you enjoy all the builds we have here! If you have Discord you ought to join us in our official discord server 

https://discord.gg/WfVqZVh

• Hello there. I'm December. I found this site from the Elder scrolls Fandom. I've been playing Skyrim ever since 2017. I hope you all are having a wonderful day.

• Welcome! Glad you are here.

• Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here. Cya round!

• Greetings everyone, name's Karnet well a nickname anyway, it goes a waaaay back. I am more of a lone wolf so if and when i'll upload a build or a "cheat"-chat. It will be more like a memory library I can call it. Its a common thing for me :) I was watching and trying out some of the builds mentioned here. With 2 of them i had the most fun, one a witch hunter and second a One-handed Heavy warrior.

• Welcome and it's great to have you hear. Your build that you just posted is really cool and I hope you post more!

• Well, it appears I've finally made it! So this is the Cloud District? Huh, I thought it'd be taller...

Joke's aside: name's Jacob, and I've been playing Elder Scrolls games ever since my step-brother showed me Oblivion when I was 8 (maybe?). Really looking forward to being a part of this community and putting my own character builds out there!

If you're going to ask about the username, my cousin picked it out when we couldn't think of a profile name for Halo CE once. It jusr kinda stuck. See? Not that interesting. 

Cheers!

This reply was deleted.