The Welcome Thread

Come on in and don't be shy. Nobody here bites....at least I dont think they do anyway. Here is a space for new comers to introduce themselves and for the community to make our new comers feel welcome. 

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Allow me to be the first to welcome you to the Forge. Looking forward to seeing your character builds. While you're here you ought to join the community's official discord server 

https://discord.gg/6yCrcgm

• Olá, eu sou o Afonso e tenho um sério problema em dar contunuidade a minhas gameplays, porque sempre acabo pensando em uma nova build e deixando a história para depois hahahaha. Me interessei pela comunidade justamente por ser um espaço onde posso publicar algumas das minhas builds e ler sobre novas. 

Em breve espero estar postando conteudo e agradeço desde já pelo espaço e oportunidade. ^^

• Olá Alfonso, desculpe antecipadamente meu português não é muito bom. Seja bem-vindo aqui. Mas acho que poucas pessoas falam português, então deixar suas mensagens em inglês seria muito mais fácil, se você quiser se comunicar com outras pessoas!

• umm uhhh crap *insert words of whatever language that is*

there, leave it to your imagination.

• I'm Canadian.

I like dunsparce and FNV.

This is all you need to know.

• Hi I'm Sexy Khajiit and I'm in to Elder Scrolls (obviously) Star Wars, Middle Earth and of course things/people that are Sexy

Khajiit are my favourite race 

• Hi Everyone!

I've been a fan of Elder Scrolls since getting a second-hand copy of Oblivion way back in high school.  Since then I've played Morrowind, Skyrim and ESO all of which I've enjoyed in their own special way.  Along the way I've played various tabletop and role playing games, building worlds and characters.  I just recently got back into playing both a modded Skyrim SE and Oblivion, and trying out EnaiRim's mods for the former.  I stumbled on this site while searching for new and interesting builds and decided to join and say hello.  I've been really inspired by all the builds I've been reading and have already started a play through of Ponty's Lamp Decsendant build.  Hopefully in future I'll be adding some builds of my own.  Look forward to interacting with you all!

• Welcome! Thanks for joining us. The Lamp Descendant is a phenominal start to the community, I'm glad to hear we were putting our best foot forward when you found us because that build is one of the highest quality we have to offer. Really great stuff, looking forward to seeing you around the community.

• Hello. I'm an avid vid gamer first inspired by strategic and tactical board wargames and branching into rpgs.

My favourite fantasy/scifi authors include Robert Jordan (Wheel of Time), Raymond Feist, Isaac Asimov.

I look forward to where this venture might be headed.

• Hello and welcome to the community, Ecgbhert. To see a tactical approach to RPGs should be interesting. From what I've seen you have experience with classic Fallouts as well as Daggerfall, Morrowind and Oblivion, which is not very common around here.  I've tried Daggerfall myself, recently. Still have to dive a bit deeper into it.

Do you intend to start some discussions for those games?

By the way, Isaac Asimov's books are really good, great classics. I gotta say have some good taste, man.

And just out of curiosity, who's that on your profile pic?

This reply was deleted.