The Welcome Thread

Come on in and don't be shy. Nobody here bites....at least I dont think they do anyway. Here is a space for new comers to introduce themselves and for the community to make our new comers feel welcome. 

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi! I'm Pixel_exe (I don't remember why or how I came up with it but it's also my Steam name). I really like playing Skyrim and Fallout: New Vegas (and Fallout 3, but mostly through TTW). I'm Canadian. I keep meaning to make actual coherent builds but I get distracted, or I see a new build and decide to do that instead, or I just... forget to play for months on end. Hopefully, I'll manage to put together a build at some point or another. Restartitis gang :(

• Ah yes, a brother who is also afflicted with one of Peryite's cruelest plagues...

• Probably late to this still learning the website, therefore I apologize, For all those that haven't seen me in here or on discord, The name is Frans, I have been a LONG time lurker here, I recently made an account and posted wanna of my very first builds here. I wanna bring out the best in myself as a builder. I also wanna work towards the Rank Master and have a well know reputation here on the Forge. BUT anyway I'm 26, Happily married, and a father of 4 fur babies, always looking to make new friends, and talk over new ideas. if there is anything I can help with please don't be scared to ask.

• Hello everybody, my name is Steven (I also respond to Daniel, Theodore, Kevin, and Conrad), and it looks like I'm the newest guy here in three months. I hope I'm not too late to the party.

Anyways, I'm just some guy from the Netherlands who likes to play Skyrim, but what I like more than playing Skyrim, is character building in Skyrim. After the amount of Skyrim I played I guess I became a little burnt out with the game, but not with the world. So I can spend days on end building and looking at characters. And what better place to go than to a group of likeminded people. I'll hopefully be posting some cool builds here (although I can be very nitpicky so they might be slow), and I'll be reading and interacting with yours.

So yeah, that's about it, feel free to ask me anything. :)

• Welcome Bossk, glad to see a new face. Feel free to join the discord server (that's where we usually discuss our builds), the link is on the home page on the right along with Youtube and Facebook links.

• Hey guys, been around since the skyrim blog, finally created an account. Can someone explain the difference between the sky forge and tamriel vault?...

• Hey Kane! Glad to have ya.

Basically this is just a newer site from a lot of people who are/were members of the skyrimblog and tamrielvault. Skyrimblog is obviously gone and the tamrielvault is all but dead in terms of activity.

So both are elder scrolls based sites but I have to say this site is much more active and involved with cool stuff.

• Thanks for brushing me up Henson!

• Hey there!!

I've always used the site as a reference for builds, but never tried to make one myself.

Now that i'm totally hyped for the new version of The Phoenix Flavour mod guide that i fancied a build for my playthrough and decided to share it, and maybe more ideas that come in the future!

I'll love to read the feedback of the community! :)

• Hello! I'm the Doctor, basically... RUN 

I'm S'huno, a 19 year old freshly joined fellow who love Skyrim and mostly spend my time with that game. I like playing with other builds, while searching I found this forum random. And after reading and trying out some builds, i thought why shouldn't I be a member of this community too? So here I am. 

This reply was deleted.