The Welcome Thread

Come on in and don't be shy. Nobody here bites....at least I dont think they do anyway. Here is a space for new comers to introduce themselves and for the community to make our new comers feel welcome. 

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes sir!

• Thank you

• We got a Discord too

• Thanks. That is what I'm trying to get into but my last invite was a long time ago and has expired. 

• Whe should have a perm link. Uh, PM me your Discord name and I'll shoot an invite.

• Howdy. I'm Coldsteel051. Been playing Skyrim for about 5 years now, my Dad introduced me to it, but the first RPG I ever played was Fallout 3 on the Xbox 360, which he also introduced me too. I've been lurking here for a while, and finally decided it was the time to create an account. I may make a build, if I think something I make is decent enough.

I think it wil be nice enough, everyone seems inviting.

• Hey everyone, I'm Alan (and as you can see by my user name, I've never been able to come up with a cool online name). I got into Skyrim on the 360 back in 2013 when a couple of my gaming friends told me I needed to get Skyrim. I played for a while then picked it up again on the PC a couple of years ago. Then I went backwards in the series playing Oblivion (didn't really get into it) then Morrowind (which I still and even created a couple of mods). These days, I've been doing Skyrim builds which is how I wound up here.

• Oh nice, maybe post em here some day. Welcome to the Forge, Alan

• Hi, I'm Aqve Teig. I make tons of builds for myself and read even more builds from here and from tamrielvault, though not wanting to bother with getting pictures I never joined a website. So why am I here you ask? Well, after recently joining Skypothesis discord, I saw the link to the little event to showcase mage builds. While some are cursed with sneak archery, I am a mage through and through. I don't think I ever played a character that didn't use magic.

What else to say, I used to play on PC with mods, sometimes even adjust the mods to my liking in the creation kit and grossly mesh together armour sets. My PC staying in a semi functional baked potato state for years, I picked up Skyrim again a bit after it realeased on the Switch. So now I have the hardeous challenge to make unique builds in vanilla Skyim.

This reply was deleted.