The Welcome Thread

Come on in and don't be shy. Nobody here bites....at least I dont think they do anyway. Here is a space for new comers to introduce themselves and for the community to make our new comers feel welcome. 

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, my name is Arthur-Joan, but you can just call me Pilgrim. I have been a fan of anything fantasy since I can remember and I became a fan of the Elder Scrolls after playing Morrowind quite a bit of times. I am currently in the process of trying to get a couple builds in line, or well figured out since they aren't quite "lore friendly" but more of personal headcannon/creation based including a faction I have been wroking on for the past four months that reworks the entire lore of Elder Scrolls, I suppose you can say.Anyways, I deciede to join here after seeing a link to this site on a series of youtube videos by a person called Krueger, i think, and I figured why not join. So yeah, that is really about all I have to say. Thank you.

• Welcome Pilgrim, glad to hear. Maybe pop onto the official Discord?

• Wanted to ask a question for anyone interested. If I began posting my Skyrim FanFiction here, chapter by chapter, would anyone be interested in reading it?

Its basically a high fantasy rewrite of Skyrim with cyber elements and Talos as the main antagonist instead of Alduin. I'm just asking because if there's no demand for it, it wouldn't be worth posting, but if people are keen on it, I can start posting the chapters every week or so?

• I'm reading everything so I'd be interested

• Bet. You the real mvp. I'll start posting soon as Akatosh gives me the time 👌

• Long time lurker first time builder, I have a redguard scout build in progress that uses a few mods.

This reply was deleted.