Screenshot & Art Request Thread

For those that are in need of all things art, this is a thread where you can reach out for help. Just drop a comment and if someone is available, you can PM them with further details. Feel free to ask for things such as screenshots, perkspreads, personal artworks, character portraits, banners, or text headers. You can even ask for assistance gathering images for your next Character Build, Story, Lore Discussion, or whatever you plan to create.

NOTE: Some requests may be out of reach for members to fulfill whether its due to time constraints or artistic talents. In such instances, please be respectful and understand the situation. You can try asking for assistance again at a later time and a member may be available.  

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Looks fantastic if you ask me. 

• Hey man, that is bloody beautiful. Cheers

• Hey guys, it's me again. I was wondering if I could get another Banner for the Classics (same style and font), just the text will be

Elder Scrolls Classics

Tips and Tricks

• Still have the old working file so no trouble at all.3283830310?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Ayyyy, perfect Fish. Thanks again.

• Hey, would anyone be able to make a perk spread for my Rotting Beast build? Here are the perks:

Restoration: Restoration Mastery (2/2), Restoration Dual Casting, Edgewalker, Necromanticon, Plague Doctor, False Light, Lightwielder, Descending Light, Overflowing Cup, Under my Wings, Spirit Tutors, Sacred Guardian.

Light Armor: Light Armor Mastery (1/2), Iron Fist (3/3), Sweeping Wind, Rushing Tide, Hissing Dragon, Breaking waves.

Enchanting: Enchanting Mastery (2/2), Soul Siphon, Spellscribe, Gem Dust, Regalia, Attunement, Twin Enchantment, Arcane Nexus, Miracle.

Conjuration: Conjuration Mastery (1/2), Rat King, Ravenous Dead, Preservation, A Plague Upon Thee.

Alteration: Alteration Mastery (2/2), Alteration Dual Casting, Mage Armor (3/3).

3339671857?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Sure thing. Check back in like 2 hrs I'll have it done. 

• Thank you!

•  

Here you go. 

3346641191?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Thanks, it looks amazing :)

This reply was deleted.