Screenshot & Art Request Thread

For those that are in need of all things art, this is a thread where you can reach out for help. Just drop a comment and if someone is available, you can PM them with further details. Feel free to ask for things such as screenshots, perkspreads, personal artworks, character portraits, banners, or text headers. You can even ask for assistance gathering images for your next Character Build, Story, Lore Discussion, or whatever you plan to create.

NOTE: Some requests may be out of reach for members to fulfill whether its due to time constraints or artistic talents. In such instances, please be respectful and understand the situation. You can try asking for assistance again at a later time and a member may be available.  

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey, guess who and what. Similar request - but the layout to be

Elder Scrolls Classics

Recycle Bin

• Sorry Lee, I haven't been checking this thread at all. Here's the banner!3436361352?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Hello, would someone be able to make a perk spread for my Oblivion-Bound Bard build? Here are the perks (level 36):

Speech: Speech Mastery (2/2), Performer, Irresistible Dance, Golden Fiddle, Encore, Lord of the Dance, Earthquake Drum, Witching Rhythm, War Drummer.

Conjuration: Conjuration Mastery (2/2), Planemeld, Signed in Blood, Atromancy, Edge of Oblivion, Elemental Potency, Unleash Hell, Summon Resist, March of Oblivion.

Illusion: Illusion Mastery (2/2), Illusion Dual Casting, Quiet Before the Storm (1/2), Imposing Presence, Wilting, Shadow Refuge, Terror, Pandemonium, Dream Thief, Kindred Mage, Fickle Fate, Master of the Mind.

Sneak: Sneak Mastery (2/2).

3433291502?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Yeh I can tackle this one. 

• 3433369942?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Thank you :D

• You're welcome and good luck with your build!

• Can someone make me a perk spread for my contest build? (Level 47)

Destruction: Mastery 2/2 , Dual Casting , Force of Nature , Combustion 2/2 , Scarring Burns , Conflagration , Runecaster ,  Flash Fire , Ancient Seals , War of the Elements , Scorched Earth , World in Flames

Conjuration: Mastery 2/2 , Dual Casting , Planemeld , Signed in Blood , Atromancy , Edge of Oblivion , Pact Magic , Elemental Potency , Unleash Hell , Summon Resist , March of Oblivion , 

Illusion: Mastery 2/2 , Imposing Presence , Quiet Before the Storm , Shadow Refuge

Sneak: Mastery 2/2 , Fog of War , Demolition Job , Right Behind You , Behind Enemy Lines , Shadow Warrior

Restoration: Mastery 2/2 , Descending Light , Warrior’s Flame

Light Armor: Mastery 2/2 , Light Armor Fit , Keen Senses , Evasive Leap

3545400693?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Yeah I think I can knock this one out. Check back tomorrow around the same time. Should be done by then. 

• Sorry this took so long. I just couldnt nail down a good font right away. 

3548070758?profile=RESIZE_930x

This reply was deleted.