Show off your sketches

3547388433?profile=RESIZE_710x

I dabble in digital art and often draw my original characters. So, I wonder if anyone else would be willing to draw one of their favorite Skyrim characters and share them with the rest of the group. Here's a thread to show off hand made pictures of your original characters

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Love your style it’s cute!

• Made a bit more progress on this sketch. Still hardly done. I’m striving to add as much detail as possible. 3568374570?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Holy shit! It’s hard to believe you turned those stick figures in the beginning of the thread into that! The detail on the armors are crazy good!

• Uhm an attempt was made

3569919327?profile=RESIZE_930x

• By all that I hold holy... that is absolutely beautiful. Any chance that you’ll continue adding to it?

• Unfortunately I tried but messed up super bad on the face so I gave up and threw it away. 

• Thats a shame. You were off to a great start. Mind if I take that rough sketch and see what I can do with it?

• By all means please do.

• Got to agree with Lee here. You have the beginnings of an amazing character sketch. The armor looks similar to the mage robes from the Tribunal Robe and Masks mod. 

• 3582466308?profile=RESIZE_930xOk got the beginnings of another sketch here. This time its my force adept, Eris.  I am embarrassed to say how long it took to get her face and hands right.  

This reply was deleted.