Roleplayer's Resource - The Templar's Chapel

2339387686?profile=RESIZE_710x

Hail, adventurers! BlackBlood has started something interesting in the RP group: thejourney's.

a Roleplayer's Resource. I have decided to pick up the idea and run with it. As a Templar or Paladin in Skyrim, championing the Divines can get a little hard to do sometimes. Once you've slain the mighty Vampires of Volkihar and risen to the top of the Dawnguard, there's honestly not much else to do. Until now, that is. Welcome to the Templar's Chapel, a beautiful cathedral filled with all sorts of servants to the Nine Divines. It is the place of worship for Priests, Abbots, Templars, Wandering Paladins, Healers and the like. Here, other Divine Servents will task you with holy quests that will serve the purposes of the Divines. 

Access Other Roleplayer's Resources Here:

The Hitman's Hideout

The Guardsman's Barracks

The Scholar's Archive
2339780137?profile=RESIZE_710x

~ The Holy Commissions ~

Each of the Nine Divines has a set of unique commandments for their servants. The Chapel will put out nine Commissions (one for each Divine) so that any servant of the Divines my complete them. Commissions may ask you to clear out a Barrow, craft a set of gear, give to the poor, etc. If you believe the Divines have Spoken unto you a Commission, you can deliver the Holy Message to any of our Chapel leaders through a comment or a DM here or on Discord. Paladins and Templars are only allowed to fulfill 2 Holy Commission per wave of nine. 

~ Divine Favor ~

As you complete Commissions, you will earn Divine Favor with whichever Divine you completed the Commission for. If you have access to cheats (i.e. console commands on PC or mods on XB1 and PS4) you will earn yourself 1 perk point per 10 levels of Divine Favor. Each Commission will earn you 5 levels of Divine Favor unless otherwise specified. Some rare Divine Commissions will earn you more Divine Favor than normal. If you do not have access to cheats, it doesn't matter too much as you can just roleplay for the virtual Divine Favor and do without the real in-game reward (it is a Roleplayer's Resource, after all).

~ Active Templars ~

Jeanna Mannav (TorynCross) - 10 Divine Favor

The Crazed Crusader (Ramses) - 10 Divine Favor

ShadowKihn - 0 Divine Favor

~ Divine Commissions ~2340086433?profile=RESIZE_180x180

~The Commission of Akatosh ~ The Children of Akatosh displease their Father with disobedience. Slay a Dragon as punishment for his dishonor of his Father.

2340190598?profile=RESIZE_180x180

~ The Commission of Arkay ~ A foul necromancer hids deep within the Shrine of Miridia. Clear out the Shrine, but refuse to become the manipulative Miridia's servant by casting the artifact she gives you from the Throat of the World. 

2340297543?profile=RESIZE_180x180

~ The Commission of Dibella ~ A devoted servant of Dibella, Haelga, is under pressure from the local Thieves Guild. Send them a message that she has the Goddess' protection by placing an Amulet of Dibella in the pocket of one of their lead members, Tonilia. 

2340701051?profile=RESIZE_180x180

~ The Commission of Julianos ~ Obtain knowledge by studying the tomes for the Alteration spells Transmute, Waterbreathing and Telekinesis.

2340752980?profile=RESIZE_180x180

~ The Commission of Kynareth ~ Earn 10 Divine Favor by journeying into the wilds that Kynareth breathed into existence and discovering  all 13 Standing Stones.

2340839228?profile=RESIZE_180x180

~ The Commission of Mara ~ Take a pilgrimage to the Lady of Love's temple in Riften, and accept the task that her devoted servant Dinya Balu bestows upon you.

2342680483?profile=RESIZE_180x180

~ The Commission of Stendarr ~ Obtain a Silver weapon, that you may have Stendarr's favor in battle against the monsters of Tamriel

2342727895?profile=RESIZE_180x180

~ The Commission of Talos ~ Aid the Stormcloak Rebellion by eliminating the Imperial soldiers stationed at their secret camp in the Rift. Kill the commander (with mods/console commands) or force him to neal before you and thus before the mighty Talos himself.

2342806939?profile=RESIZE_180x180

~ The Commission of Zenithar ~ Forge a full set of Steel armaments (steel armor, steel boots, steel helmet, steel gauntlets, steel shield, steel dagger, steel sword, steel greatsword, steel war axe, steel battleaxe, steel mace, steel warhammer).

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Once I get back into Skyrim (hopefully in the next few weeks), I’m definitely revamping my Divine Crusader and doing this.

Oh by the way Pixel, It seems that the image of Mara is broken, not sure if it’s just me though.

• Image is on your end. Works for me

• Awesome! Happy to hear it! Can't wait to hear the tales of your adventures.

In terms of the image .... Yeah looks like it's working for me. 

• Completed Comissions of: Stendarr & Akatosh

Story: 'We were guarding our camp in the Pale,' the Stormcloak scoute says, 'and it was nothing out of the ordinery, same frigid air, same white snow, but around night time the men started to come to General Frorkmar Banner-Torn– talkin' about seein' somethin' between the trees, hearing leaves crackle, and the silhouette of a man that wore a knightly helmet, but no scoute could find anything other than Snow Foxs, so we all assumed we were just overwoked a bit.'

The Scout paused, looked at the ground, before placing his face in his hands- breathing in broken breaths.

'Out with it!' Galmar Stone-Fist commanded.

'Easy, Galmar,' said Ulfric Stormcloak, 'let the man breath.'

Galmar grunted in acknoweldgement. 

Releasing his hands from his face revealed watery red eyes, before taking a deep breath and saying: 'All of a sudden, in the dead of night, we hear this crazed howl, like a man had collapsed into insanity– woke everyone up. Out of nowhere this... man appears growling like a feral animal– he was one fire! Holding a mace in one hand and a strange sword in the other! Everyone froze! This man– this thing... we just– we just couldn't believe this thing was real! Then, I hear a horrible crack, next thing I know– Borgi's in red-snow and this Crazed Crusader's standing over his body. Snapped me right outta of it- a lot of the other men too. We all roared like mother bears, and those who could charge did. But, they all fell like rose peddles, Jaldyr, Borgus, Hogra, Fastla, and even Boro Brute-Body, all  fell. I hear– I heard– I heard the sound of flaming embers and smelled the stench of burning bodies– this beast... his fire– it was a shield! A cloak of sorts! Burning everyone, but him. Nothing covered his chest,  but he moved like a hare and struck like a bear, and if we did hit 'im with an arrow it just made him madder– even laughed it off. I rushed in, and tried to cut his hand, but I hit steel– he wore steel-plate gaunlets! The flames made me drop my sword. He went to finish me off, but Ol' Helga speared him into the snow– then I heard her scream, then I saw her being raised up, and then crash down on this monster's knee– broke her in two! I ran... I just ran- we weren't beating this thing. I... I'm so sorry... I– I just lost so much in so little time I–I– '

'That's enough, lad.' Ulfric said. 'Head to the barracks for some rest. You did what you could– no shame in that.'

'Wait!' Galmar said in a quiet shout. 'Do you know anything else?'

'Yes.' Responed the Scout. 'On my way, I heard from a caravan that a "strange man" was headed to Brittleshin Pass to decimate any undead– that man sounded a lot like the thing that attacked us– Nord-like, bare-chested, warrior-type, who wore steel-plate gauntlets and boots, with a knight-like helmet. That's all I know.'

'Hmm. Very well.' Galmar said. 'Head to the barracks- rest easy solider; you're home.'

The Scoute, helped by another Soldier, started to wobble to the barracks.

'Brittleshin Pass, aye?' Galmar asked.

'He's far away from us.' Said Ulfric.

'For now.' Galmar responded in foreboding.

• You've done a great job with weaving a story around these commissions.  Looks like thats the Commission of Akatosh and Stendarr completed.

• Awesome story! Glad to see people getting involved!

• i have a idea for a stendarr quest help protect golldir in the quest ancestral worship.

• UPDATE 6/15/20 - New Commissions added for Akatosh, Arkay, Stendarr, and Mara.

Added The Guardsman's Barracks and The Scholar's Archive to the list of linked Roleplayer's Resources

• May I join this Holy Order to serve the divines

This reply was deleted.