THE FROST HEART
Hey everyone hope all is doing well I wanna take the time to thank you for taking the time out of your day for checking out my very first build here on the Skyforge, I have been lurking on here for 5-6 years so It was time for me to come out of the shell and join the community on posting some of my ideas. Any Ideas or Recommendations will be gladly appreciated. I hope you all enjoy it and Stay Safe!
The Forst Heart is a spellsword a deadly combination of swordsmanship, Frost Magic. Freeze anyone standing in his way. The Frost Magic not only inflicts damage but also causes the enemy’s stamina to drain, not replenish or weaken this allowing The Frost Heart to move in swiftly for a deadly powerful blow with his Greatsword. the wielder’s Knowlege of a Skilled Altmer trained by the Sword, Enchanting, and Magic will make a very nice well rounded Spellsword.
Archetype: Spell Sword
Standing Stone: The Shadow
Attributes: Magica 2 - Health 2 - Stamina 1
Faction: College Of Winterhold, Empire Civil War, Dawn Guard, Companions
Alignment: Neutral - Evil
Major SKills: Two-Handed, Destruction, Light Armor, Enchanting
Minor SKills: Restoration, Alteration, Block
College of Winterhold: Farion will seek out the College of Winterhold, There he will train under the Master mages pushing his knowledge of destruction even farther and help what is to come to his fellow college peers.
The Companions: After helping the college Farion seeks out the companions, hoping to push his limits on his swordsmanship, after joining and climbing through the ranks very quickly he will find out there is much more at work here, Farion will become a werewolf to help the companions but will cleanse his soul of hircines curse.
Dawnguard: After buying supplies in town, Farion is attacked by Vampires and their thralls, Farions helps the city guards fight back this evil then is told about a group of vampire hunters called the Dawnguard, lend the Dawnguard your sword and help fight back this evil plaguing her land.
A New Source of Stalhrim: quest given to the Farion by Deor Woodcutter, in the Skall Village The Thalmor have kidnapped the Skaal village blacksmith, known as Baldor Iron Shaper, and want him to reveal how to forge weapons from Stalhrim
Dragonborn: Farion is attacked by a group of cultists from Solstheim after reading a mysterious letter for them to kill him, he will travel to the oldest city in Skyrim in search of a captain, there he will hire him, and then sail out to Solstheim and seek out this threat, while Farion is there this is where he will stumble across an ancient material called Stalhrim he will mine this material and seek out a blacksmith worthy of crafting his newly found armor and sword idea.
Destroy Orc Strongholds that Worship Malicath: Destroy all strongholds worshiping Malacath.
Boethiahs Calling: Destroy all the cultists at the shrine of Boethiah, take revenge!
Black Book(s): Epistolary Acumen: Farion returns back to with his newly found equipment, looking for the person responsible for the attack he stumbles across a black book, not knowing the power of this artifact or what it is, each book grants Farion great powers. Each book he collects causes the Knight of Trinimac to slip even more of his humanity.
Civil War: SLAY ALL SIDES SLAY EVERYONE SHOW SKYRIM THE TRUE WINTER! FEEL THE WRATH OF THE WRAITH OF THE NORTH.
The perk overhaul used will be the Orinator perks of Skyrim. All mods will be linked to the nexus below in the mod section.
Fairon Choices to wear light armor, allowing him to have full rain of his agility, protection and get buffs while entering combat.
- Windrunner - Move 10% faster in combat if wearing all Light Armor
- Wardancer - Your agility enables you to strike more effectively, granting 20% more attack damage and critical damage if wearing all Light Armor. This effect is lost for 6 seconds whenever you get struck by an unblocked attack or a hostile spell in combat.
- Spelldancer - Wardancer also improves elemental (fire, frost, and shock) spells and effects by the same amount.
- Lightning Strike - Your critical strikes deal 75% more critical damage for 10 seconds after entering combat while wearing all Light Armor.
- Tempting Fate - You gain 20% movement speed if you are not blocking during an enemy's power attack. If the power attack misses, the effect lasts until combat ends or until you get struck by a power attack.
Fairon was trained in the arts of swordsmanship he never took a liking to onehanded swords preferred to use his unique strength to slay his enemies on the battlefield, while wearing light armor this will allow him to quickly land a powerful blow and back out of combat to set up another attack.
- Ferocious Strength - Power attack damage with two-handed weapons increased by 15% plus 0.1% per point of Stamina. Unlocks decapitations.
- Breach the Wall - Forwards power attacks with a greatsword that would leave the target above 60% Health deal enough additional damage to make up the difference.
- Trample - Can perform a two-handed sprinting power attack that deals up to 50% more damage and critical damage to a target above half Health. The higher its remaining Health percentage, the more damage and critical damage is dealt.
- Humiliate - Standing power attacks with a greatsword fatigue a target, draining 150 points of Magicka and Stamina and halting regeneration for 5 seconds.
- Massacre - In combat, swinging a two-handed weapon has 10% chance to increase attack speed by 175% for 3 seconds.
Fairon was always an apprentice mage, he never took a liking to shock or fire magics, taught in the arts of the Frost magic Farion will seek out the College of Winterhold to study more knowledge an increase his arsenal of spells even farther.
- Frostfall - Frost spells reduce the attack damage of their targets by 25% for 5 seconds.
- Crystalize - Frost spells freeze the blood of their targets, halting Stamina regeneration for 5 seconds. If the targets are not resistant to frost, frost spells also reduce armor by 125 points for 5 seconds.
- Shatter - Frost spells that hit a frost-resistant target fragment and explode in a 15-foot area, reducing frost resistance by 25% for 10 seconds. This effect stacks.
- Hypothermia - Frost spells paralyze living targets below 25% Health if they are not frost resistant.
- Exhaust - Frost spells and effects drain 50% more Stamina.
- Winter's Majesty - You radiate freezing cold, reducing the frost resistance of enemies within 25 feet by 50%. This penalty is applied on top of Shatter.
- Glacial Prison - Frost spells immobilize (non-essential) targets in a block of ice for 6 seconds, reducing magic resistance by 25%. This effect has a 120-second cooldown, but killing a victim affected by Glacial Prison or Hypothermia immediately ends the cooldown.
Fairon seeks out a well know Enchanter in the College of Winterhold by the name of Sergius Turrianus an Imperial instructor there Farion will train under him to unlock special perks into increasing the power of his blade.
- Soul Siphon - Death blows with enchanted weapons to creatures, but not people, trap 5% of the victim's soul, recharging the weapon. Does not apply to staves.
- Thunderstruck - Weapon enchantments are 25% more effective when delivered by a power attack (or 50% for a two-handed power attack).
- Spellscribe - Grants the "Spellscribe" power: use it to store the spell you are dual casting. Your power attacks and power bashes unleash the stored spell for free, with a cooldown based on Enchanting skill. Only works with spells that affect other targets.
- Power Echoes - Spellscribe activates twice before going on cooldown.
Fairon seeks to raise his Alteration and increase his armor, resistances to magic, and he will also radiate debuff that will prevent enemies from regenerating this will also stack with a new ability he picks up while being at the college.
- Alter Self: Resistances - You may choose two resistances to increase by 25%. (Fire) (Shock)
- Alter Self: Attributes - You may choose an attribute (Health, Magicka, Stamina) to increase by 50 points. (Stamina)
- Welloc's Dormant Arcana Choose a spell type (Armor, Cloak, Conjure Daedra, Conjure Undead, Invisibility) and 3 magic effects (Fortify, Regenerate, Waterwalking, ...). The chosen magic effects will activate when you are affected by the chosen spell type. (Combat) +50 Armor - (Spell) 10% Dest. magnitude - (Attributes)+50 Health,
- Nullifier - You radiate a dampening field, preventing enemies within 25 feet from regenerating Magicka and Stamina.
Soon Farion will push his magic knowledge even further, he will have magic that will heal his wounds will come to in battle, these will also regenerate miss stamina.
- Descending Light - When you enter combat, rapidly regenerate points of Magicka equal to half of your Restoration skill level per second. This effect gradually diminishes over the course of 15 seconds. The regeneration does not stop while casting.
- Edgewalker - Restoration spells are up to 30% more powerful if the recipient is below half Health. The bonus increases as Health decreases.
- Respite - Healing spells also restore Stamina equal to their power.
- Warrior's Flame - In combat, the Warrior's Flame periodically touches a random target within 100 feet (including you). Friendly targets are blessed, restoring 20 points of Magicka and Stamina for 5 seconds. Hostile targets are cursed, draining the same amount instead.
Farion wields a massive blade, this blade will allow him to take some of the biggest blows from the creatures of Skyrim an even up to the strongest Orcs and Nords. Blocking will be a good utility to keep Farion safe in close quarters combat.
- Block Mastery (2) - Block 10/20% more damage.
- Timed Block (2) - Assume a defensive position for 1 second after raising your shield or weapon, blocking 30% more damage and staggering attackers in melee range. (If you do not block an attack during this time, you cannot attempt another Timed Block for 2 seconds/1 second.)
- Quick Reflexes - Time slows down if you are blocking during an enemy's power attack.
The spells Farion will be equipped with are from 2 different mods, Mysticism (M) will Overhaul all Vanilla Game spells and will also add in some new spells, and Apocalypse Magic of Skyrim (A) IMO the best Skyrim Magic mod to ever come to the Nexus. NOTE: This build can be played without mysticism I'm just using the mod for a vanilla spell overhaul and the Regeneration spells offered by the mod.
NOTE: For Mysticism rare and powerful spells hand-placed as loot throughout Skyrim. Sybille Stentor, Falion, Feran Sadri, Festus Krex, Florentius Baenius, and Tavlas Fathryon now sell Expert spells for their respective schools of magic. Sun magic and Ash magic are only available from the Dawngard and Tel Mithryn, respectively. New spells will become available when you complete the Restoration and Alteration ritual quests. Some of the most powerful spells in Mysticism can only be acquired by finding them in the world, in many cases guarded by powerful bosses! A special vendor in the College will have a rotating inventory of spells that are otherwise unavailable, in case you want to try your luck. Farion will have a wide arsenal of frost damaging spells, and debuffs that will be self-cast.
NOTE: Apocalypse is seamlessly integrated into Skyrim and through vendors.
- Ocato's Recital (A): Will allow Farion to use 3 self-cast spells such as cloak spells, Flesh spells, and damage buffs. NOTE: This spell can get very overpowered I know, I do use this spell quite often for my builds I've always liked the idea of getting my armor flesh spell, damaging cloak spell, and exe.. cast before combat I guess you can call me lazy, it's just like how I like to play my builds. I also play a pretty heavily modded game on legendary difficulty.
- Ebony Flesh
- Frost Cloak/Hoar Frost (M)
- Arkay's Light (M)
- Spell Twine (A): Will allow Farion to upgrade 3 spells the following effects are listed
- Ebony Flesh - Flow
- Frost Cloak/Hoar Frost (M) - Blood
- Fast healing - Heal
Spell Twine Effects.
- Heal - heals you for half alteration level but it seems that it does so over two seconds, probably so it's not too OP with concentration spells
- Haste - 15% bonus movement speed for 10 seconds.
- Blood - 15% more weapon damage for 10 seconds.
- Feather - 50 carry weight for 10 seconds.
- Cushion - no fall damage for 10 seconds.
- Flow - Spells and item enchantments are 20% cheaper for 5 seconds.
- Rock - 15% less weapon damage received for 5 seconds.
- Nova - deals 40%(??? not sure) of your alteration level to hostiles in 15 ft radius.
- Crystal - 15% magic resistance for 10 seconds.
Icy Spear: Farion's choice of range spell this will allow him to impel his enemies for x amount of Frost damage and also damage to health/Stamina.
Frozen Orb (A): Will be used in Farion's special moves.
Blizard: Kinda weak spell early on but will be used to set up some of Farion's special moves later on.
Sleet storm (A): Farion's most powerful spell due to damage output and perks.
Standing Stone The Apprentice: Farion starting standing stone perfect for early an even mid-game this will allow him to cast cheaper and will help become a hybrid early into his journey.
- Prodigy: Novice spells cost no Magicka and all other spells cost 15% less Magicka.
- Sorcerer's Apprentice: Spells you cast are either 50% more effective or 50% less effective than intended.
Standing Stone The Shadow: Farion end game choice of the standing stones, this stone will allow him to awaken the true speed that lingers in him
- Blur: The Shadow increases movement speed by 20% in combat.
- Shadow Step: At will - Expend 50 points of Stamina to dash to a nearby target within 75 feet.
Racial Ability: Farion will be given a quest to pluck 40 wings off butterflies to unlock Contingency, Farion will find butterflies outside of Whiterun and in the Tundra.
- Elven Supremacy: Attaining level 100 in a skill increases the effectiveness of that skill by 10%.
- Gold and Glass: Magicka and Stamina regenerate up to 100% faster below half. As regeneration increases, armor decreases by up to 100 points and magic resistance by up to 50%.
- Shimmering Threads: Weapons and armor are 15% weaker, but enchantments on them are 15% stronger.
- Contingency: At will - Stores your equipped spells into a magical matrix and casts them for free whenever a chosen condition is met.
Deity Trinimac: Farion begins his journey to seek out Trinimac to continue his swordsmanship and become a lethal swordmaster.
“Slay humans. Defeat epic foes. Never accept Boethiah's blessing or serve her. Those skilled in Two-Handed are most deserving of my favor.”
- Shrine blessing - Fortify Two-Handed: You are 10% more effective with two-handed weapons.
- Follower - Tears of Man: Attacks deal X% more damage and critical damage to humans (based on favor with Trinimac).
- Devotee - Manifest Divinity: When praying, you may become ethereal and invulnerable until your next attack. Costs 5% favor.
Winter's Wrath: Become Ethereal, Blizzard, Frozen Orb, Winter Majesty, Nullifier
Farion will unleash the Wrath of winter, All those stuck inside will receive crazy amounts of frost damage to their health.
Sword Beam Emission: Spell Scribe, Trample, Thunderstruck, Spell Dancer
Farion will unleash an icy stream of deadly frost magic all those hit by it will take extreme damage from all the destruction perks.
Shatter Ice: Frost Breath, Glacieral Prison, Sleet Storm, Exhaust
Farion With his upgraded Frost breath shout will allow him to freeze his enemies stopping them in their tracks, Next, follow up with a VERY high DPS spell such as Sleet Storm to finish the enemy off.
Winters Wraith: Become Ethereal, Blizzard, Trample, Massacre
Farion will strike fear into the hearts of his enemies, becoming a wraith-like being, strike hard and fast while the blizzard traps all inside.
Wraith Shadow: Shadow Step, Octo's Recital, SpellScribe, Thundercrack, Humiliate
Farion can dash up to 75 feet this will allow him to follow up with a massive power attack with his greatsword.
NOTE: Shadow Step is really fun and can be broken, I only use this to setup Wraith Shadow or when I'm goofing around.
-Elven Armor - Fortify Destruction
-Elven Gauntlets - Fortify Two-Handed
-Elven Boots - Fortify Stamina
-Elven Helmet - Fortify Restoration
-Savos Aren's Amulet - Increase Magica
-Ring - Fortify Magic Rest.
-Elven Greatsword - Frost Damage
-Frost Heart Armor - Fortify Destruction & Fortify Light Armor
-Frost Heart Gauntlets - Fortify Two-handed & Block
-Frost Heart Boots - Increase Speed & Magic Rest
-Frost Heart Helmet - Fortify Restoration & Magica Regeneration
-Ring of The North - Fortify Magic Res & Fortify Two-handed
-Neckless of The North - Fortify Magica & Fortify Stamina
-Stalhrim Greatsword - Frost Damage NOTE: Will not use a second enchantment due to taking spell scribe perk.
I would like to appreciate The Long Chapper for editing the icon used, and also with great feedback, I'd also like to thank Kruger for helping me find the Skyforge discord and also with some feedback. I would also like to thank EVERYONE for there feedback and support I really appreciate it.
Ordinator Perks Of Skyrim - Perk overhaul used, adds MANY perks to help this build flush its true potential.
Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim- A gameplay overhaul that will allow us to pick a deity to worship and gain unique powers.
Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones Of Skyrim - Overhaul to the standing stones this will allow us the shadow stones abilities it offers.
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim - Adds many enchantments that are used in this build.
Imperious - Races of Skyrim - Adds a unique quest for abilities, and each race has there own starting stats and strengths.
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim - Adds many badass spells that are used for this build.
Mysticism - A Magic Overhaul - Overhauls vanilla Skyrim spells, and also adding new and upgraded spells.
Immersive Armors - The armor used with this build is Glacier Glass Armor, Used the MCM menu to makes the armor Light.
Honed Metal - This allows us to hire enchanters, and blacksmiths where we use no crafting, use the MCM to enable double enchanting.
Skyrim Revamped - Complete Enemy Overhaul - This build can flat outlay the smackdown any overhaul that makes the make difficult is recommended.
Wild Cat - Combat of Skyrim - Personal favorite, makes enemies smarter and makes weapons use stamina.
Ultimate Combat- Another personal favorite add many moves to enemies in Skyrim.
KS Dragon Overhaul 2 - Overhaul of dragons making them DEADLY, smarter and have Unique play styles.
Warmth - A Light Armor Replacer - Tired of the ugly goofy-looking early light armor this will make them better looking.
Arctic - Frost Effects Redux - Nice retexture to frost spells.
Alternate Start - Live another life - This will allow us to arrive on a boat in solitude.