The Character Building Help Desk

The Character Building Help Desk

This discussion is to help people gather fresh ideas and information for new builds, as well as to answer queries about anything regarding the Character Building group.

Feel free to ask questions!

• Have a build concept that you'd like some feedback on? Post it right here and we'll discuss it. The Helpdesk is an ideal place to kick around ideas for your next build.
  • If you're after help with your build's role-play, seek out the Roleplay Group. The group is home to many role play enthusiasts who will happily help you. 
  • If you have some questions about game mechanics (such as how a certain glitch or exploit works, is this ability effected by that perk, etc.), then this thread is the perfect place to ask. 
  • If you need help with something artistic or presentation related simply ask for what you need here. 

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Personally I feel like the arcane warrior build has the most potential. With magic there’s always that potential to become corrupted by the powers one seeks which is great for RP.

• Recommend moving this over to the WIP builds section, the help desk is more for the smaller types of questions.

https://theskyforge.ning.com/groups/tes-character-building/rough-dr...

All Discussions - Skyrim Character Building
      Skyrim Character Builds - Fan-fiction - Role-play - Blogs - Community
      • Apologies, I'm new to this malarkey and as a typical bloke I'm bad at reading instructions.

• No worries friend. 

• The Void Assassin (modded) [PS4]

mods

• realm of lorkan(or live another life)
    • amazing race tweaks! Breton( or imperious races of skyrim)
    • jewlery of power
    • void walk(or void walker)
    • void magic

stats

60 health and 40 magika

standing stone: 

• A while ago I saw a YouTube video where this guy had hair styles with horns with them for the bosmer. I was wondering if it's possible to put horns on your wood elf, and how do you do it? The bosmer are by far my most favorite race.

• It's likely some mod of some kind

• Hey guys! I need help picking out an assassin build to play. Anything that uses magic is a plus. 

This reply was deleted.