Character Build: The Reverend

Before the war the Reverend was a nomadic priest who traveled along from town to town all over tamriel teaching of the ways of stendarr. Until the war. Suddenly the once bustling towns and villages were silent as more and more children begged on the streets for a septum or a piece of bread which no one could spare. As you traveled the reverend gave away what little wealth he had to the children. He decided to join up with the legion to try to help get money to send away to children and try to help bring the war to an end. Here the Reverend learned his dual wielding and sneak skills. The Reverend was often criticised by his superiors for his unconventional approach to combat preferring to dual wield to swords over sword and shield combo. He was shipped off to the front lines against the aldmeri Dominion. During his training he had built up a sense of camaraderie amongst his fellow troops and was well liked in his regiment. On one faithful night he woke up to the sound of screams and all around his was the pale lifeless corpses of his brothers in arms. He grabed his swords and peeked out of his tent the flash of magical electricity paired with the stench of chared hair and flesh dominated the night. He crept back and investigated his fellow troops and saw two holes in each of their necks he thought to himself vampires. He put on his helmet and his boots and snuck out of his tent with one intention to intact his revenge and wipe out every last one of those god damn vampires. He charged into battle and quickly beheaded every vampiric elf in the camp. After wards he sat down and contemplated whether to desert the legion or stay and fight. He decided to desert the legion because he didn't want to see his friends lifeless bodies ever again and so he fled into the wilds. Here he traveled the wilds ocaisionly stopping in an inn to sell furs and buy an ale and sleep on a bed instead of the ground. He spent his life like this until he came to the cyrodill skyrim border where he encountered a skirmish between the imperials and stormcloaks. After the battle the imperial victors caught him thinking he was a scavenger. The imperial forces threw him on a cart along side ulfic,rogvir and ralof.

• Race and standing stone                                       Your a Breton this is because of your spell absorption but any human race will do            the standing stone you'll get will be the lord stone this is because of your little armor and the extra spell absorption
  • Gear                                                                           early on in the game dual wield any two swords but later try to get two silver swords   for armor you will be wearing an imperial helmet and boots  fur bracers and ragged trousers 
  • Face customization .                                               make your self look like an old man grey beard and hair wrinkles etc.
  • Quests                                                                        companions until you find out that the circle are werewolves (use this point to loot silver swords off the silver hand) .                                 dawngaurd for obvious reasons                         civil war imperials.                                               Main quest                                                              any other side quest you think are morally good
  • Perks and magika stamina health ratio             100% investment in health. Steel smithing perk (to improve imperial armor one handed dual wielding branch archery up to eagle eye right side of sneak                                                                                                             
  •   *this is my first build so feed back apretiated

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• To start off, welcome to the Skyforge Building Community. Glad you found your way here, and congrats on posting your first build. Definitely a good a concept that can become a great build if you flesh it out a bit more.

On the subject of feedback, let me say this is not too bad for your first go. My first suggestion is what I suggest to every new builder on the Forge: read other peoples builds and use their formats. I can guarantee you'll see an instant improvemnt in the quality of your work if you do this. If you take, for example, Aysleph's or John's build format, you'll have a pretty solid idea of what info you'll need and how to set it up.

My other suggestion would be to edit a bit more for grammar stuff etc. If you do so it will help with the flow of the build quite a bit. Same with the formatting of the bottom section (but you'll have that figured out of you take my first suggestion).

P.S. I took the liberty of changing your title to "Character Build: The Reverand" just to keep it consistant with the other content on the Forge.

• Thanks pixel I will keep that in mind 

• Hey Rojer, sorry I forgot to comment on this - besides what Pixel has mentioned - you forgot your tags, you can add/see/whatever the word is here:

https://theskyforge.ning.com/groups/tes-character-building/forum/te...

TES Character Build Archives
    Welcome to The TES Character Build Archives! On this page all of the sites Elder Scrolls character builds can be navigated to quickly through our eve…
This reply was deleted.