Replies

• Bumping this to bring it to everyone’s attention that they can use this thread to throw up any questions they may have about the site or it’s affiliates. 

• So ask questions here? Awesome. Its been awhile but what ever happened to the skyrim blog? Im just coming back after years of not being around. Is everything from that 2012 account gone? Fresh start?

• Hey squash. To make a long story short, Skyrim Blog was renamed to Tamriel Vault sometime in 2015. In 2016 some major drama happened and many prominent members you may recognize left to form this site, The Sky Forge. 

So we aren’t the Skyrim blog but we’ve got all best parts of the Skyrim blog right here.

We also have a discord server worth joining https://discord.gg/mC7cMxy

• Ohhh. Right on. Guess I'll be joining the discord too! Thank you.

• Hey! Finally signed up for this site after browsing for some time. I was active on the Tamriel Vault and posted a handful of builds. Here is one so you can see some of the others I worked on.

I am having a hard time figuring out how to make a new post. Are there certain limitations on who can submit builds? I want to start re-formatting and porting over some of my old ones so figured I should ask how I can get that started. Thanks!

Tamriel Vault - Character Build: Vigilant Vunhilde
    Elder Scrolls and Fallout community: character builds, lore, discussions and more.   Vigilant Vunhilde   This is the first installment in what w…
    • Hey welcome to the forge! There’s no limit to who can post a build. Just head on over to the Skyrim character building group and click the “Join Us”button on the group’s main page. 

Once you’ve done that you can now post in that group. 

• Hi there, new to the site, but a long time lurker.

Was wondering, how can I create a test discussion for a character build that is private to just me? Something I can work on over time, until I'm ready to publish?

• Hello and welcome!

When you start a new discussion on the Character Building page you will have the option at the bottom to share it with nobody but yourself. This way you can continue to publish and edit until you've gotten it how you want. Hope this helps.

• Super, many thanks. I was wondering about that. Been watching the site for years but first time actually using it as a member.

By the way, your Blacklion build was very creative. Very nicely done.

• Why thank you! Very much appreciated.

This reply was deleted.