The Welcome Thread

Come on in and don't be shy. Nobody here bites....at least I dont think they do anyway. Here is a space for new comers to introduce themselves and for the community to make our new comers feel welcome. 

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi

• Oh come now JS. You can do better than that. Why don't you tell us about yourself?
  • Hello, I'm Aysleph. I'm not much of a builder, artist, or writer, but you'll see me around liking and commenting on posts and occasionally throw in a discussion if I think of something interesting. Welcome to the site for any newcomers, you'll definitely enjoy it here.
  • Hey ya'll, I'm Sayge. I've come from both TamrielVault and NukaScrolls. Really love this community and hope to contribute to it someday.
    • Hey Sayge glad to have you aboard. I think you'll really like it here especially once growth really starts to take off. 

• Hey there! I'm Joshua. I've been a lurker on tamrielvault and nuka scrolls and found here through Reddit. I enjoy reading builds and I might throw in my 2 cents now that I've registered finally. Haha.
    • Hey Joshua. Good to see another lurker finally step out of hiding. I hope you like it here.
  • Hello! I'm Cannon. I came here from  nuka-scrolls. Good to see both new and already known faces (ughh... avatars?). I might throw in something into character building departament every now and then, but I am more of a so-called "lore buff".

• Good to have you here.
  • Where am i!?! Who are you!?! Why am i here!?!
This reply was deleted.