The Welcome Thread

Come on in and don't be shy. Nobody here bites....at least I dont think they do anyway. Here is a space for new comers to introduce themselves and for the community to make our new comers feel welcome. 

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello! It’s a pleasure to have you here and I can’t wait to see what you post. 

• Thanks! Would I start my build in the WIP section? Its going to be kind of a working story line as I make another pass through Skyrim. Or should I make the build and then post when I'm done?

• Feel free to post what you have in the WIP section. 

• Hey everyone! I guess I'm new to the group in the sense that I've finally been able to make a profile on here, but I've been visiting the page since 2014 and have played multiple character builds like Mason's Obsidian Sentinel and Ponty's Paladin builds as well as many more. I play both vanilla on console and modded on PC so i do a little bit of everything. I hope to be sharing some of my builds and lore and have some awesome discussions with you all in the future :D

• Glad to have you here.

• Hey mate, glad to see another back from when the Skyrim Blog was around. Welcome to the Forge!

• Greetings

• Hello, welcome to our humble community!

• Hello everyone! 

I came to the Elder Scrolls relatively late, 2013 (I know, I'm not worthy!), but I have been an avid player ever since, churning out both character builds (Skyrim and Fallout 4) and fanfiction (ES). Lol, I think some of you already know me and  since I have a general distast for tooting my own horn, let's just leave it at that. 

My interests are clearly writing, character building, and yes, I love lore . 

Why am I here? I have maintained a presence on several sites, actually, over the years.  Though lately, I've not been active anywhere, save with my nose in a book or in a score, or grading papers and tests. See, I am both a full time student and a full time teacher, so when summer FINALLY came, I said to myself that I needed some quality self-care over my well-earned break. For me, that meant being an active contributer in my haunts again, by indulging in continuing my Straag Rod and perhaps doing some character building and streaming. When I heard about the new contest at Skyforge and its theme, I couldn't resist the call to maybe dust off the PowerPoint and try my hand at building again.

Let's see what a disaster I make of it. :D 

• Wow it’s really you! Huge fan of your builds btw.

This reply was deleted.