The Welcome Thread

Come on in and don't be shy. Nobody here bites....at least I dont think they do anyway. Here is a space for new comers to introduce themselves and for the community to make our new comers feel welcome. 

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Glad to have you here.

• Hey mate, glad to see another back from when the Skyrim Blog was around. Welcome to the Forge!

• Greetings

• Hello, welcome to our humble community!

• Hello everyone! 

I came to the Elder Scrolls relatively late, 2013 (I know, I'm not worthy!), but I have been an avid player ever since, churning out both character builds (Skyrim and Fallout 4) and fanfiction (ES). Lol, I think some of you already know me and  since I have a general distast for tooting my own horn, let's just leave it at that. 

My interests are clearly writing, character building, and yes, I love lore . 

Why am I here? I have maintained a presence on several sites, actually, over the years.  Though lately, I've not been active anywhere, save with my nose in a book or in a score, or grading papers and tests. See, I am both a full time student and a full time teacher, so when summer FINALLY came, I said to myself that I needed some quality self-care over my well-earned break. For me, that meant being an active contributer in my haunts again, by indulging in continuing my Straag Rod and perhaps doing some character building and streaming. When I heard about the new contest at Skyforge and its theme, I couldn't resist the call to maybe dust off the PowerPoint and try my hand at building again.

Let's see what a disaster I make of it. :D 

• Wow it’s really you! Huge fan of your builds btw.

• Heyyo,

I am a frequent Skyrim player with nearly 9000 hours lost on Xbox 360. However, the true fun started with the addition of mods on Xbox one. With the help of Enai Siaion and his glorious mods (with lots of additional quality of life mods) I have created a game that I will never lose interest in.

I will certainly try to post builds in this amazing community and like and comment where and whenever I can!!

• Enai’s mods really do wonders for the game’s longevity. 

• Hello everyone! I've used this place due build now and then, so I wanted to contribute. Besides, I need somewhere to our my ideas down on paper.

This reply was deleted.