Character Portrait & Screenshot Showcase

Hey guys, welcome to the Character Portrait & Screenshots Showcase! This is where you can essentially show off your characters' face be it attractive, menacing, or downright hideously deformed. Take a screenshot or even a picture of your TV screen if you have to that shows off your character's face and post it here. If you'd like you can even include a brief bio of your character or a description of where you got your inspiration for your character's appearance.

You may take screenshots of your character from any Elder Scrolls or Fallout game. 

Somewhere out there is a mod that 'records' the sliders in case you ever want to replicate say someones character completely. I'd love to see what you guys have got!

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Replies

• Here's a picture of Tatsumi from Akame ga Kill! ported to Skyrim in my Secret Santa build, The Insurgent.

498853101?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Can’t say I’m at all familiar with the show but nice screenshot. 

• 516784111?profile=RESIZE_180x180

Sonya - Imperial Vampire

This Character is my longest running play through. Right now she is level 95. Sorry for the potato graphics. 

• Level 95 huh. That’s quite some dedication. I’m impressed.

• 523148554?profile=RESIZE_180x180 here is Thalious Gem Springermy altmeri witch hunter

• Nice! Glad to see this discussion attracting some attention. 

This reply was deleted.