Event: Re:Surrection

Good afternoon and welcome to the first Event of 2024! With another year, comes another Event. In the spirit of renewal, I decided to go all the way back to the very first Skyrim character building event. It was known as Resurrections. Basically, you would take a figure from lore, whether one you can meet in game, or one you can just hear about via NPC dialogue or some piece of literature, and remake them in the game as a build. Welcome to...

12344590267?profile=RESIZE_710x

maxresdefault.jpg?profile=RESIZE_710x

With introductions out of the way, let's break it down.

1. Enter your name, and who you would like to do below. Its not a contest, so feel free to have multiple entries. And before anyone asks, yes, previous Elder Scrolls game protags, whether they be mainline or spin-offs, are allowed. Feel free to keep it a surprise if you want.

2. The UESP lore page on People in the ESverse should be quite helpful. The more info on them can be helpful when making your builds.

3. Feel free to team up if you like. More hands make light work and all that.

4. The character MUST either be A. The character reincarnated somehow. B. The character possessing someone. or C. At the least an insane character who believes they are the figure in question. While it would be a good idea to make a character that doesn't appear in the game, but if you'd like an extra challenge, then try and rationalize making a build on a character that already exists in the game.

5. Last but not least, the deadline. Builds are able to be submitted anywhere between today, January 2th, all the way up to 11:59 PM March 31st, in the Year of Our Lord 2024. That's right, Easter! 

Participants:

Halkuan-Saint Alessia

Jazzy-Yngol and possibly Annoying Fan

Fimvul

Mur'zik-Gormlaith-Champion of Three Mothers

Jazzy-The Shade of Yngol

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Put me on the list. I'm not sure who I'm doing yet though. 

• Can you alter my intended submission? I'm now doing RakkhatThe Fang of Lorkhaj.

• Pelinal Whitestrake

• ~~New Henson build?~~

• The Return of the King 👑

• This sounds intriguing. Consider me signed up, might be the excuse I need to refresh skyrim and get back into it

As for who, I'll have to think on it

• finally decided on my build name

to keep it vague, we'll call it the Warrior-Prince. I might even be able to post it today if I get my rear in gear

• Put me in.

• Yngol
    • Is it alright to add my last build? As I actually made it for the event.
    • Possibly gonna add another one, a damn reincarnated version of the Adoring Fan.
    • 1. Noice

2. Personally, I'd prefer new builds, or at best a remake of an old one.

3. You know, that COULD be interesting

1. Aye
        2. B-but... --> Sad Cat Meme
        3. "By Azura, by Azura, by Azura!"
This reply was deleted.