Event: Re:Surrection

Good afternoon and welcome to the first Event of 2024! With another year, comes another Event. In the spirit of renewal, I decided to go all the way back to the very first Skyrim character building event. It was known as Resurrections. Basically, you would take a figure from lore, whether one you can meet in game, or one you can just hear about via NPC dialogue or some piece of literature, and remake them in the game as a build. Welcome to...

12344590267?profile=RESIZE_710x

maxresdefault.jpg?profile=RESIZE_710x

With introductions out of the way, let's break it down.

1. Enter your name, and who you would like to do below. Its not a contest, so feel free to have multiple entries. And before anyone asks, yes, previous Elder Scrolls game protags, whether they be mainline or spin-offs, are allowed. Feel free to keep it a surprise if you want.

2. The UESP lore page on People in the ESverse should be quite helpful. The more info on them can be helpful when making your builds.

3. Feel free to team up if you like. More hands make light work and all that.

4. The character MUST either be A. The character reincarnated somehow. B. The character possessing someone. or C. At the least an insane character who believes they are the figure in question. While it would be a good idea to make a character that doesn't appear in the game, but if you'd like an extra challenge, then try and rationalize making a build on a character that already exists in the game.

5. Last but not least, the deadline. Builds are able to be submitted anywhere between today, January 2th, all the way up to 11:59 PM March 31st, in the Year of Our Lord 2024. That's right, Easter! 

Participants:

Halkuan-Saint Alessia

Jazzy-Yngol and possibly Annoying Fan

Fimvul

Mur'zik-Gormlaith-Champion of Three Mothers

Jazzy-The Shade of Yngol

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ima do Martin Septim

• Hello there! Please sign me up - I'll  do Gormlaith Golden-Hilt. The build is actually ready to go, just looking for some artwork to finish it up. This is my first build: Do I title the build Event Build: Build Name and simply add "re:surrection" in tags to participate?

Gormlaith Golden-Hilt | Elder Scrolls | Fandom
  • Hoooooooo boy, it's been a long time since I touched this website, lol. I'm not 100% sure I'll dedicate myself to making a build, but if I do, I think it's time for a certain reachman with a fiery sword to retake Skyrim for his kinsmen... I'm doing Red Eagle in case I'm being a little too vague, lol.

• Very nice! 

• Sign me up for a reincarnated Torug + his badass snow bear back from Orsinium!! It was time to come back

Lore:Torug gro-Igron - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)
  • Hereeeee

https://theskyforge.ning.com/groups/tes-character-building/forum/ev...

Event Build: The Shade of Yngol
    Far from where I wished to be, my steps walked the hall of a hidden barrow southeast of Windhelm. I had no prior knowledge of the place, yet somehow,…
This reply was deleted.