The Welcome Thread

Come on in and don't be shy. Nobody here bites....at least I dont think they do anyway. Here is a space for new comers to introduce themselves and for the community to make our new comers feel welcome. 

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello curse I'm new here my hobbies include reading,gaming,writing fan fiction and stalking and seducing my victims.Nice to meet you.

• Welcome to the forge. 

• Hi, I'm Shadon. I've reached that point in my Skyrim experience where I've tried out all of the conventional builds out there, and have started looking for new and unique ways to play Skyrim. I found this community in that pursuit, and after seeing the plethora of unique builds here, I've decided to join up. I plan to post my first-ever build soon, as soon as I finish playing and tweaking it. I hope to become at least half as good as the builders I've seen on here.

• Hey Shadon, welcome to the Forge. First build eh? Can’t wait to see it

• Can't wait to post it!

• Welcome!

• Thanks! I saw that you won the build contest and read your build; you definitely deserved that win. Keep 'em coming!

• Howdy all, I thought it high time to join a community of like-minded ES and Fallout fans. I have lingered on the Tamriel Vault page on occasion and love reading other peoples' builds, I hope to include my own when I get a chance. Good to meet you all :)

• Glad to have you. If you enjoy reading builds I think you’re going to love it here. 

• I came from tamrielvault too!

This reply was deleted.