Elder Scrolls Classics: What Are You Hoping To See?

Hey guys, Lee here. I'm the new Host of the Classics. Some of you probably know me, others may not. Anywho, I do realise the Classics is rather small right now (6 members with about 4 discussions). And I was wondering. Thoughts, Builds, if it's related to the Classics (Oblivion, Morrowind, Arena, Daggerfall etc), it comes here. What are you hoping to see here?

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'd like to see Oblivion builds, I noticed you could make much more interesting builds in the older games then one could in Skyrim, not that Skyrim builds aren't interesting. I just haven't seen builds for the classics and my favorite classic is Oblivion. 

• It doesn't have to be Oblivion specifically.

• Hey man,

Sorry for the late reply. I've noticed it myself. We do have some Builds for Oblivion (admittedly very few), but I'm hoping to boost that to about 10 or so by the end of the year. If you've got any yourself, feel free to post them

• You could post frequent updates about Skywind and Skyblivion here. In case you’re unaware they are fan made remakes of Morrowind and Oblivion using Skyrim’s graphics and assets.

• I am very excited for thsoe

• Ah yes, I remember Skywin and Skyblivion. Definetly a good idea, I'll get on top of it. I honestly never thought of posting frequent updates on them.

• An interesting question ... I think one of the things that I would like to see covered would be lore discussion of small parts of older games. Ya know, stuff that you don't necessarily get from just reading about the main story. 

• Oh? Hmmm, interesting honestly and I can see that working. Just need to figure out where to start.

This reply was deleted.