Character Building Event: Classes in Session

Good morning my fellow Forgers! Welcome to the latest Event. Now with summer drawing to a close, here comes a rather topical Event! With classes and some jobs coming back into play post-Summer, I thought it would be a perfect time. Welcome to...

12751478459?profile=RESIZE_710x

Jobs.png

Now, what does this Event entail?  Simple. Take a lot at many an RPG and JRPG, and what do they have in common? Well, many things. But one thing they also do is having Classes, Jobs, whatever you wanna call it. Simply put these can be anything from your classic Warriors and Wizards to the more interesting ones, such as the Dancer Job found within games like Fire Emblem and Octopath Traveler, AKA the more sultry Bard. 

Event Rules

• From now, July 26th, 2024, to October 7th, 2024, you are allowed to post register and post builds.
  • Builds MUST be based on classes, whether official or homebrewed, from any RPG, whether it be JRPG, TTRPG, etc. You can of course do a Multi-Class build.
  • Feel free to partner up, or go it alone if you wish. 
  • Don't forget to tag it as "Event:Classes"
  • And most importantly, have fun!

Participants:

Halkuan-Chronomancer (D&D)

Sarah42-Blood Hunter (D&D)

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sign me up. 

Chronomancer (Enforcer of Time) from DnD.

Possible second submission as well, but I'm still torn on what to do. 

• Sign me up too . i have a sweet lycan blood hunter build from D&D in mind

• Count me in! I still have to decide on what to build, but let's say an Hirasaka Agency clan member from the TRPG Shinobigami.

• Meehhh

Farmer class from Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons, lmao.

•  Sign me up too.

I'll enter a mix Rogue - Warlock of Hermaeus Mora with a D&D Patron progression system.

• I'll try my hand at this and join the D&D club with The Forge Cleric

• I actually have one I been wanting to do for a while. Sign me up with blade singing wizard from dnd

• Is it ok if I get an old build from someone since the build's web is unaccessible (I'm talking about Alastor's Fire Emblem Swordmaster build on Tamriel Vault), I kinda have a different approach for that build, especially in the special ability. If not then I'll try to go with Fire Emblem's Paladin build

• You can do your own spin on it yes. 

• Alrighty, sign me in with the Fire Emblem's Swordmaster

This reply was deleted.