The Character Building Help Desk

The Character Building Help Desk

This discussion is to help people gather fresh ideas and information for new builds, as well as to answer queries about anything regarding the Character Building group.

Feel free to ask questions!

• Have a build concept that you'd like some feedback on? Post it right here and we'll discuss it. The Helpdesk is an ideal place to kick around ideas for your next build.
  • If you're after help with your build's role-play, seek out the Roleplay Group. The group is home to many role play enthusiasts who will happily help you. 
  • If you have some questions about game mechanics (such as how a certain glitch or exploit works, is this ability effected by that perk, etc.), then this thread is the perfect place to ask. 
  • If you need help with something artistic or presentation related simply ask for what you need here. 

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I love the Elvin races in skyrim. I wanted to make an Elvin character and make an assassin but I'm just unsure. I've seen assassin builds where they use magic, which I found pretty cool, but then you don't get to use archery or anything like that. I want to make an assassin character that is a Dark Elf but I'm not sure of what to do for the character.

• You can mix magic and archery, like Illusion spells, summons, or cloak spells

• You’re free to do whatever you want with your build. If you want to play an elf, play an elf. Like archery, Magic, and assassinations? Throw in archery, magic, and sneak. The only limitations to your character are the ones you place on them.

• How do you implement archery and destruction into an assassin character?

• Mods or no mods? Cuz I got some ideas for both.

• Is there another way to cure yourself from being a werewolf? I played through the companions quest line and I wanted to cure myself but I didn't know I needed all the heads. I feel like I wasted so much time on a character I wanted to invest in but now he's ruined. Idk what to do, I don't want to be a werewolf :(

This reply was deleted.