Roleplay Help Desk

Greetings, sera. Blackblood here. Got some hard questions on how to play your sellsword character? Wanna know how to make your Lawful Good hero more interesting? Confused on whether or not a dragonborn would do x, y or z? Well you've come to the right place. Here in this thread, feel free to ask your roleplay-oriented questions about your character in game, or maybe your character in your own personal headcanon.

You need to be a member of THE SKY FORGE to add comments!

Join THE SKY FORGE

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It doesn't have to, as certain books connect souls to Ancestor Moths, specifically, their threads are said to contain the "echoes of a soul" so you could say you're simply releasing the soul from the gem, and only using the energy

• Allow Florida man to be your guide to villainy 

2082565494?profile=RESIZE_930x

• It’s fucked up but it’s actually  kinda clever.

• I’m trying out a khajiit first time and having some difficulty. Like, how do I justify my khajiit being a Dragonborn? I’m finding it difficult to picture a khajiit winding up at the center of a Nord legend.

• You could say he/she was chosen by Alkosh

• It’s possible for any mortal to be Dragonborn, though you’d be hard pressed to believe that the way the game is presented. 

You don’t even have to see your character as a Dragonborn if you don’t want to. What a lot of people, myself included, do is interpret shouts as simply another form of magic. You can still enjoy the use of shouts without having to commit yourself to the role of Dragonborn. 

• Anyone ever play the mod Darkend? 

If you have I could use some help figuring out a set up where my character would learn about the wrecked ship that leads to the island and a motive to actually go there.

• The Dark Souls inspired mod yes? Perhaps they hired the ship to investigate tales of the Darkened area, and wish to see what became of them, or theyr'e a greedy fuck hoping to loot the ship

• Hey everyone! I need help coming up with a good reason why my imperial battlemage would turn evil.

• What desires does he have? How resistant is he to corruption of the soul? Does he have a deep-seated grudge, one that he'll go to any length to achieve? How sadistic is he? How detached is he from other mortals? Has he suffered because of his honor? Is he sane? Is he broken? What does he have to lose? Does he believe in the Divines? 

There are several factors that can cause a good person to fall. You simply need to find the one that suits your character the best. I recommend viewing media with villain protags and fallen or anti-heroes to get a good feel for how it feels to fall.

This reply was deleted.