Hello Skyforge! I have been character building since 2016 and am in the process of porting some of my creations to the Skyforge. I hope you enjoy. The list will be updated as builds are either ported or created.
Skyrim Contest Builds - Builds that were entered in contests in various sites. They represent the intense work and passion I put into capturing the theme of contests.
- The Sea Ghost - A Nord build based on old legend of Yngol and the Sea Ghosts, this pirate-themed build features storm-oriented and summoning gameplay and dark, creepy roleplay that is a terror to both land and sea. It placed first in Skyforge's first contest.
Skyrim Character Builds - Standard character builds that are at least level 40, they often feature immersive, rp-heavy gameplay.
- The Outsider - A massive Altmer barbarian rp build based on the life of Henantier the Outsider, the first Elven Harbinger of the Companions.
Skyrim Mini Builds - A quirk to my building process and something I always enjoy doing. If you are looking for a quicker, but just as enriching playthrough, these are the builds for you. Often these builds will feature just one perked skill.
- The Winter Bear - Part of a series of builds that only perk one skill and part of another series that invokes totems and seasons, it's a Stormcloak barbarian build that utilizes two-handed weapons and mounted combat all while incorporating the Creation Club's Survival Mode.
- The Beast of Anequina - A Khajiit vampire that melds the lore of the Dro-m'Athra, the historical of Darloc Brae, and the heavy armor skill into a build that wreaks havoc on Skyrim.
- The Lovelorn Dragonborn - About as opposite to the Beast of Anequina as you can get, this rp micro mini build takes the Dragonborn on a monk's journey to earn the literal love of everyone's favorite Icebrain, Farkas.
Fallout Builds - I play both games and if Skyrim isn't your thing, then consider one of my Fallout builds. These builds transport characters from pop culture into the Commonwealth, with results that can be moving and hilarious.
- The Prodigal Son - I am a huge fan of the Bladerunner films, but rather than make a build on Deckard, I chose instead to question what it means to be human and tell Roy Batty's story in a build that combines enhanced physicality, VATS, energy weapons, and unarmed damage
- Hobo with a Shotgun - A build based on the title character of Jason Eisener's film. "Delivering Justice, one shell at a time..."